The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nMuPjmAl.jpg

Now moi ish rove to use Damian Barber No.4, cocktail wib Blumaan Original! Really ish lasting hold if cocktail.

Blumaan on it's own, the hold is...meh...

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

Leafster

Reaction score
Hi all, may I know where can I get Redken 20 (clay) apart from salons? I usually buy quite a few at one go, but couldn't find it in Chinatown.

Thanks in advance.

cherryboom

Master Member
Reaction score
finally its here. any way I selling off my blumaan original. interested PM me.

Last edited:

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
you guys seem to recommend anything that gets mentioned by joe on blumaan youtube channel, like this carter wax haha:

Products I like:

Pastes:
- Mr. Pompadour Moroccan Texture Paste
- V76 Moulding Paste

Waxes:
- Original by BluMaan (obviously)
- Carter Supply Flux Strong Hold Wax

Clays:
- Baxter of California Clay Pomade
- HDF Claymation
- Kevin Murphy Rough Rider
- Daimon Barber N° 4 Clay Pomade

Pomades:
- O'douds WB Pomade
- Shear Revival Crystal Lake
- Lockhart's Water Based Hair Pomade

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Really surprised they didn't include a sealant for blumaan wax. Just got it yesterday and noticed there are slight cracks on the surface + condensation droplets on the underside of the cover. Maybe its really our weather here :(

Last edited:

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, do you all use a separate towel for drying your hair? or use the same body/face towel lol

was thinking of investing some $ into those microfiber ones like Aquis. anyone know where can i buy them in sg?

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, do you all use a separate towel for drying your hair? or use the same body/face towel lol

was thinking of investing some $ into those microfiber ones like Aquis. anyone know where can i buy them in sg?
Do you know using your towel to dry your hair is bad?

Dry it a lil using any cotton cloth/material towel, den airdry it to keep your hair healthy.

The more you use your towel on your hair, the more damaged it gets. Wet hairs are prone to physical damages

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ seriously, you guys went to meet the 2 brothers ah. haha travel sized la. you think they will give full sized tub meh.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wah lan eh.

hahaha too much bro too much.

you entered army already bo?

just use the same towel la. haha like girl leh.
need to separate so many towels. :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.