[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

balston_pig

Reaction score

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
greenmangaming.
Use the MAR20 coupon, get 20% off season pass.
I just hooted. Charged about $42sgd.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
On level 18, dz level 9. Went dz alone last night died 7 times extract 10 item but was well worth it. Man the moment I fire up the flare all hell break loose. Man the npc in the dz is way harder. Truly bullet sponge and have to worry about other player whether they are just passing by or waiting to kill you the moment you fire up the flare.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Meme i already added u sayplease

I just finish 1 hard mission with ppl that are not lvl 30, and they keep dieing, i like solo the mission like that

Its like u know u lower lvl playing hard mode but u still go chiong the shotgun guy damn funny

davloh

Reaction score
Went to dz for few hours. Decked out in lvl30 purple. But i think its quite entry level when i did a daily with those gear.
Dz needs a group to enjoy. Solo easily ganked or rushed by group of mobs.

starryz

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to dz for few hours. Decked out in lvl30 purple. But i think its quite entry level when i did a daily with those gear.
Dz needs a group to enjoy. Solo easily ganked or rushed by group of mobs.

I solo all the way to dz lvl 19.. keep dying :(:( bo party

Dryden28

Reaction score
Any bro can tell me where should i buy the season pass? I bough the main game from cdkeyplus and they don't seem to sell the season pass

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.