SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, newbie here.

I took 1 IPPT in the previous year but failed so I have to complete 19 RT this year.

What happens if I still cannot pass after all my RT sessions? Is it 20 RT again in the next year or new IPPT/IPT window?

Be sure to complete all 19 session in this window.

Next year will be new IPPT/IPT Window.

disastrous

Reaction score
I have not taken IPT / RT for really quite long ..

For IPT, is it true that I need to pass the 10th session IPPT or fulfill the PPT requirements? If not I have to go RT after 10 sessions of IPT?

deathblade82

Reaction score

For IPT, is it true that I need to pass the 10th session IPPT or fulfill the PPT requirements? If not I have to go RT after 10 sessions of IPT?

• Q16. How many IPPT sessions are there within the 10 IPT sessions?

There are 2 IPPT sessions within the IPT programme. The first IPPT is during the first IPT session and is used to determine the baseline level. The second IPPT is during the 10th IPT session, to determine whether NSmen have met their PPTs. Our NSmen can also book and take a non-ICT IPPT earlier in the midst of IPT if they feel ready to meet the PPTs so that they can exit from the programme earlier.
  • Q19. What happens to NSmen who completed the 10 sessions of IPT but did not meet the required PPTs?

NSmen who have completed 10 IPT sessions (including the 1st and last session) but are unable to meet the required PPTs will be subjected to 10 sessions of RT during the RT window in the following year.
Source: NS Portal

liauyuancheng

Reaction score
Hey, I just finished NS Dec last year and they tell me can do IPPT now? What is the time frame for the yearly IPPT?

EmoLelouch

Reaction score
Hi, got a qns to ask, i cleared my IPPT during my recent ICT, but under my IPPT status in NS Portal, my window is still open and i am still required to take IPPT.

So i would like to ask how long will it take for them to update my status??

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, got a qns to ask, i cleared my IPPT during my recent ICT, but under my IPPT status in NS Portal, my window is still open and i am still required to take IPPT.

So i would like to ask how long will it take for them to update my status??
for my case is 4days~2week. if beyond 2 weeks still not updated, u better seek your unit for help.

Hey, I just finished NS Dec last year and they tell me can do IPPT now? What is the time frame for the yearly IPPT?
if your birthday is 25-02-2016, then ur timeframe is 25-02-2016 to 25-02-2017.

Yes, after u completed ur 10 IPT sessions....u re cleared for that year...no more RT.

jog along the jogging route, perform statics at the stations provided.

afterall you have 8 chances to take so simply sign up for one there and find out
the park training is it xiong?

EscapersIV

Reaction score
Hi guys, i didn't manage to complete my rt sessions (took about 1-2 sessions) before my bday due to my bad time management. Understand that it's the new system now so just wondering if tio charged, is it still the 50-100 bucks fine? First timer here. Would like some advices!

Nefarious1

Reaction score
Hey guys, for hitting the band 2 of 16 points, do i have to hit at least 1 point for every station or it does not matter?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, i didn't manage to complete my rt sessions (took about 1-2 sessions) before my bday due to my bad time management. Understand that it's the new system now so just wondering if tio charged, is it still the 50-100 bucks fine? First timer here. Would like some advices!
Depend on the officer & reason....now is like fine+in-camp fitness training.

if cleared IPT b4 ICT. still need take IPPT in ICT?
Depend on Unit...Some will force people to take ICT-ippt for their unit performance & bonus....

The only time u can avoid ICT-ippt:
1. Sick on that day
2. Lack of manpower to conduct ippt.
3. Co doesn't care about bonus
4. Passed Ippt

Shuntified

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I kindly check if you get paid for each ippt session that you attempted in addition to the award that you achieved? E.g. silver will net you $300 and the half day pay for attending IPPT? Or the makeup pay is for the 20 sessions of RT?

Supersian

Reaction score
quick question - IPPT/RT default. received the letter to go for the trial. can the date be changed ? did some search 1 say that if miss the first date will receive a 2nd date?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question - IPPT/RT default. received the letter to go for the trial. can the date be changed ? did some search 1 say that if miss the first date will receive a 2nd date?

Should be able to change it. Call ns.sg.

disastrous

Reaction score
I just realised I forgot to cancel my IPT sessions which I have booked few months ago. I was marked absent 3 times already. What will happen to me?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.