Hitman???

Alpha1995

Reaction score
When is the new HITMAN game coming out? Waited for 2 days for this, but still game not out in PSN store yet!

pgem

Reaction score
Can't find the game in both Xbox One and PS4. Anyone knows whether will it be released in Singapore or not? Thanks.

Alpha1995

Reaction score
Called PSN Support (which sux btw), at first they told me to wait 12 March 10am to 6pm but no dice, second time asked me to wait another few days... haiz...end up buying Division instead.

Heard the new HITMAN game sux also..server problems as usual.

neeker

Reaction score
On the SG Xbox One dashboard, there's a link to "Pre-Order Hitman Today". Clicking it leads to the store, but no option to pre-order. The usual button with the price information is replaced with a "Visit Game Hub" button that leads to, well, the game's hub, without any purchase option. I guess just have to wait a few more days - it was the same when Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia was previously on "pre-order".

There'll be no disc version of this game until next year since it's episodic. The special edition box set is also ridiculously priced (over $200) if you intend to import it. Fancy paying over the odds for a download code (ok, it comes with some goodies).

I can't wait to play this game, so at the moment it's a painful wait.

Dev9587

Reaction score
Still unable to get Hitman. Thinking about changing region on account just to get the game. Any ideas?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Still unable to get Hitman. Thinking about changing region on account just to get the game. Any ideas?
PS4? If so get from US psn store (can still play on asia/sg account). See first post here for info on how to buy from another region. Asia PSN is hopeless, 3rd or 4th class citizen compared to US.

w0bbles

Reaction score
Still not on US Playstation Store?

PS4? If so get from US psn store (can still play on asia/sg account). See first post here for info on how to buy from another region. Asia PSN is hopeless, 3rd or 4th class citizen compared to US.

Hi Pierce,

I am on a US account but it seems like its still not list on the Playstation Store today? Can anyone shed some light on this? Much appreciated.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
On the PS4, you need to log in a US PSN account then access the US PSN store and buy from there. (If you use a SG PSN account then you will be looking at the Asia psn store.)

Or on the web (use any web browser), you can go to the US PSN store directly to view (no need to log in). Hitman full season is here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ason/cid=UP0082-CUSA02976_00-FULLEXPERIENCE00
Of course if you want to buy you will need to log in using a US PSN account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.