MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

GegeV2

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay got my STM DUX Black.

Looks okay ba abit heavy but i only imagine the UAG one's heavier

townman

Reaction score
Got my SP4 I5 8G last night at ITShow, standard free gift are MS Arc Touch BT Mouse, no free Type Cover for SP4. Paid with Citi Bank Credit Card got a free Sandisk Wireless 64GB USB Drive

Valid as at 8.30pm 10 Mar, other free gift top up by difference seller is

Challenxxxx - Free Type Cover for SP3

Coxxrtx - Free MS Office 365 Personal, 50% off Type Cover for SP4, free Delifrance meal voucher, $20 travel voucher for every $100 spend

Haxvxx Nxrmxxt - Free 32GB Micro SD card + 32GB USB drive, 15% off Type Cover for SP4

Nxwstexxxx - 50% off Type Cover for SP4, free bag / carrying case

Obviously I go for second one.

Today offer may difference, ask before you buy.

Endreall

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows if lets say your surface pro battery is down to 50% capacity (50% dead), is it possible to do a battery replacement? I had a windows tablet long ago (an Acer W700) and the battery died down 35% after 2 years; this means from 5 hours usage to 3 hours.

Wondering if its possible to do a change for battery or only if I have the complete warranty and do a 1-to-1 exchange for a fee?

kelvan89

Reaction score
Got my SP4 I5 8G last night at ITShow, standard free gift are MS Arc Touch BT Mouse, no free Type Cover for SP4. Paid with Citi Bank Credit Card got a free Sandisk Wireless 64GB USB Drive

Valid as at 8.30pm 10 Mar, other free gift top up by difference seller is

Challenxxxx - Free Type Cover for SP3

Coxxrtx - Free MS Office 365 Personal, 50% off Type Cover for SP4, free Delifrance meal voucher, $20 travel voucher for every $100 spend

Haxvxx Nxrmxxt - Free 32GB Micro SD card + 32GB USB drive, 15% off Type Cover for SP4

Nxwstexxxx - 50% off Type Cover for SP4, free bag / carrying case

Obviously I go for second one.

Today offer may difference, ask before you buy.

Hmm, those deals like not attractive at all, fortunately I bought my i7 SP4 at HN JP few weeks ago, got free Type Cover.=:p

townman

Reaction score
Hmm, those deals like not attractive at all, fortunately I bought my i7 SP4 at HN JP few weeks ago, got free Type Cover.=:p

You are right it may not attractive to you, but since I got few hundred $$ from trade in old stuff that can only use at the show, I basically got the type cover free and further offset the SP 4 purchase as well.

It is worthwhile for me then getting at HN JP.

Endreall

Reaction score
You are right it may not attractive to you, but since I got few hundred $$ from trade in old stuff that can only use at the show, I basically got the type cover free and further offset the SP 4 purchase as well.

Hows the trade-in value like? Are they giving good offers in your opinion (roughly what % of the cost of the item are they giving you for the trade in)?

kelvan89

Reaction score

If got things to trade in, then no choice. IT Show definitely better.
But I have nothing to trade in :(
How I wish they can accept old GFX and mobo :s13:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Reaction score
Any idea if having a tempered glass protector will prevent the usage of the incipio case?

Incipio is very much good for any protector that even cover the side very end of the glass screen. UAG will eat in about 2-3mm per side so you will need a slightly smaller tempered glass.

I could still see the silver trim with the Incipio.

There's fundamental flaw with the Incipio, which is the pen holder, its not as grippy as tight as the UAG, a slight tug and the pen drop. Futhermore, they included a thin string with a thick rubber ring to hold the pen, but the ring makes it even easier to dislodge the pen as the pen now can't sit in place. And at the end of the string is a knot which is so big that it prevents the SP4 from sitting snugly into the casing.

Will use it for a few days to determine if I really do prefer this to UAG.

Fallingrain

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Incipio is very much good for any protector that even cover the side very end of the glass screen. UAG will eat in about 2-3mm per side so you will need a slightly smaller tempered glass.

I could still see the silver trim with the Incipio.

There's fundamental flaw with the Incipio, which is the pen holder, its not as grippy as tight as the UAG, a slight tug and the pen drop. Futhermore, they included a thin string with a thick rubber ring to hold the pen, but the ring makes it even easier to dislodge the pen as the pen now can't sit in place. And at the end of the string is a knot which is so big that it prevents the SP4 from sitting snugly into the casing.

Will use it for a few days to determine if I really do prefer this to UAG.

another small flaw is the charging cable can only plug facing down due to the cutout of the hole which is not equal on both sides

mailboy

Reaction score
bought a i5 at the IT show today. I think Newstead has the best offers today, free ard touch mouse + type cover + office 365

but they ran out of i5 8GB. so i got from Harvey Norman which did not give office 365.

eerational

Reaction score
The m3 version is completely sold out, apparently. I was tempted to just get an i5 8gb but held back because 1.6k just felt a bit too much. So I ordered the from the Microsoft Store - it'll probably take a while to arrive but I can wait. Also didn't realise I could get 1% cashback from Shopback, so that's an extra bonus :)

Would like to ask if a tempered glass screen protector is recommended or necessary? I usually have that for all my devices but somehow the Surface looks like it'll do fine without one.

mindgamey

Reaction score

Ya but the support interface has changed.

I see nothing

2val7p0.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.