Which shop to repair iPad hardware faulty

dinhung85

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have an iPad Air that got blue screen. It's out of warranty so I want to bring it to a store that is genuine that can help me repair/replacing the mainboard or anything that fix this.

Anybody had good experience with shops around?

Thanks all

dinhung85

Reaction score
I brought it to QCD but they said they cannot repair hardware faulty. Only replacement 579 for Ipad Air.

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have an iPad Air that got blue screen. It's out of warranty so I want to bring it to a store that is genuine that can help me repair/replacing the mainboard or anything that fix this.

Anybody had good experience with shops around?

Thanks all

Blue screen is the LCD got problem. Not motherboard.

klkang

Reaction score
Yes I am also keen to find out where I can get ipad repair - I called A Lab they also dont repair but must pay over $500+ for one-to-one exchange.

can someone recommend a reliable shop. My ipad 2 wifi got problem I believe antenna need replacing. thanks

tt88

Reaction score
Yes I am also keen to find out where I can get ipad repair - I called A Lab they also dont repair but must pay over $500+ for one-to-one exchange.

can someone recommend a reliable shop. My ipad 2 wifi got problem I believe antenna need replacing. thanks

To repair iPad 2? Model is outdated and slow speed, Why repair?
I would strongly recommend buy from Apple a Refurbished iPad Air/Air2 instead.
It is more economical!

revogsx

Reaction score
my ipad2 battery is totally dead. how much to replace the battery? any recommended shop?

trans168

Reaction score
Mind iPad Mini screen started showing lines and I went to the ground floor of Parkway Parade (diagonally across from the Watson shop). I was told that the digitiser is spoiled and will cost me $250 to replace and have to leave for couple of days. Prior to that when I called to check they told me 'probably screen spoiled' and will replace it for $150. They also offer to buy it from me at $80.

When to HK and had the screen replaced on the sport for SGD100. Was told the the digitiser and screen is together!

xsoldix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mind iPad Mini screen started showing lines and I went to the ground floor of Parkway Parade (diagonally across from the Watson shop). I was told that the digitiser is spoiled and will cost me $250 to replace and have to leave for couple of days. Prior to that when I called to check they told me 'probably screen spoiled' and will replace it for $150. They also offer to buy it from me at $80.

When to HK and had the screen replaced on the sport for SGD100. Was told the the digitiser and screen is together!

Digitiser and screen usually together one.

oshkos

Reaction score
Steer clear of Repair Xpress located at 149 Rochor Rd, Albert Mall (Fu Lu Shou)
#S12 S188425. https://www.repairxpress.com.sg/location.php I had my iPad Mini 2 LCD glass replaced there, and the screen has become insensitive. I was charged S$80, a lower charge compared to the other shops, but repair work is quite badly done. Alphabets 'h' and 'i' has a habit of ghosting when you type them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.