Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

terumo

Reaction score
To Tyrone,
A system 2 with 9k btu + 18k btu blower should be sufficient.
Brands like Mit Electric, Daikin or Panasonic is fine.

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To carlover76,

I suggest Daikin.

Thanks brother, I was told that Fujitsu aircon parts not easily available but the compressor for Fujitsu is powerful and I can switch on 3 room units and 1 living unit together at one go. Other brands not able to do that.

Please correct me if I am wrong, thanks.

oration37

Reaction score
I have a system 4 Mitsubishi starmex air con. But if only 3 indoor units are installed, can I buy a daikin indoor unit (i.e. 4th unit) and hook it up to the system?

That is daikin air blower hooked up to Mitsubishi starmex compressor. Possible?

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

fivefive

Reaction score
To fivefive,

Hi Terumo,

Can consider between the 4A28 or 4G28.
The 38 is slightly oversized considering you dont use all 4 at the same time.

-how much btu blower does my living room required?

- does all drainage pipe from indoor unit needs to run separately or all 2 to 3 pipe could converge and out from one individual outlet

- outlet must drain into toilet or can direct out to the ledge where compressor is

Last edited:

didymus

Reaction score
Hello LG artcool/Panasonic or Starmex any recommendations?

Btw, is it possible to install sys2 LG on my mbr and living room and sys2 starmex for my 2 br?

terumo

Reaction score
To carlover76,

Other brands like Daikin & Starmex also have the higher powered compressor, not just Fujistu.

terumo

Reaction score
To fivefive,

Living room - 24k btu.

Drainage pipe - Can join

Drainage pipe - End location should be the toilet.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, recently one unit of my Mitsubishi Electric aircon isn't cooling enough, when it's at 25℃ in the past it's sufficient for cooling the room but now even at 23℃ it's not that cold.
What could be the problem for that? The other two units(it's a System 3) still performs well and it's cold enough at 25℃.

It's an 10 year old Mitsubishi Electric non-inverter aircon, model is MS-A10VD for the unit.

Sent from my Rice phone using GAGT

obichacha

Reaction score
Hello, recently one unit of my Mitsubishi Electric aircon isn't cooling enough, when it's at 25℃ in the past it's sufficient for cooling the room but now even at 23℃ it's not that cold.
What could be the problem for that? The other two units(it's a System 3) still performs well and it's cold enough at 25℃.

It's an 10 year old Mitsubishi Electric non-inverter aircon, model is MS-A10VD for the unit.

Gas shortage or too dusty on fan blower, maybe chemical will solve them up.

My sister house recently do the overhaul and totally solved, also gas topping else with outdoor unit clean out as well

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gas shortage or too dusty on fan blower, maybe chemical will solve them up.

My sister house recently do the overhaul and totally solved, also gas topping else with outdoor unit clean out as well
Oh, but last July specially did chemical wash for the unit and top up refrigerant gas. Originally was still okay but recently the problem surfaced again.. :(

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To carlover76,

Other brands like Daikin & Starmex also have the higher powered compressor, not just Fujistu.

Brother, thanks for your information.

Does anyone know why Fujitsu is not recommended compared to Mitsubishi and Daikin? :s11:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.