[AMA] with Cat Welfare Society [ENDED]

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Paiseh ah. Cat Welfare is posting on their FB about this AMA.

Please wait for while. She had to rush a mao mao to the vet before that!

catwelfare

Reaction score
Hi everyone from "head of meow meow"

Thanks for the kind intro I just read. I am not the Head unfortunately as our President is tied up with meow meow work so send me the meow meow minion here to answer all your pressing questions :)

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind intro I just read. I am not the Head unfortunately as our President is tied up with meow meow work so send me the meow meow minion here to answer all your pressing questions :)

Thanks for sparing some time here.

Alphina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paiseh ah. Cat Welfare is posting on their FB about this AMA.

Please wait for while. She had to rush a mao mao to the vet before that!

giphy.gif

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Can share what you do as a meow meow minion??

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
can give us some common statistics? like how big is the organisation. how many cats are helped yearly?

catwelfare

Reaction score
Breaking news

It is timely that we are doing this AMA today as we have breaking news (or heart-breaking news?)

if you have read the news lately AVA evacuated 39 cats from a hoarder in yishun in horrific conditions in feb. They have just released 21 cats to us. They are now at the vet.

Sorry as junior member i cannot post photos or link. You can view them on our facebook page

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.