ST Engineering *Official* (SGX: S63)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No urge to sell?

I must admit I was quite tempted to sell half my holdings for a small profit but I feel ST eng still a good company. Thus held on. Profit now twice the amt CD :p

I like to gather margin of safety... Sometimes would sell then buy back at lower price but then STE I doubt would go below $3 so just hold. My laziness...:s13:

cloudfire

Reaction score
Me holding also. For our own sake, please kindly ban cco from this thread till we sell. Then after we sell, allow him back. When price cui again, we buy back. :D

if milo believe these... then should we all believe too? :s22:

Anyway, still holding.

thegodfather

Reaction score
He so ke Lian hahaha.

Yup me holding too with margin of safety. Often if we have excess lots can do trading around core position but for commoner like me only can hold till it's even more attractive.

Yup I agree w mod I don't see it dropping to 2.70 levels soon. Just hold.

Me holding also. For our own sake, please kindly ban cco from this thread till we sell. Then after we sell, allow him back. When price cui again, we buy back. :D

mcsane

Reaction score
I bought at 2.7.

Div Yield is 5.9% based on that. But i read tt they are gonna reduce div payout by 25% in the coming years?

thegodfather

Reaction score
Really? If that happens it really sucks then. Bought some at 2.7 too. Was looking at a TP of 3.50 else I can easily hold on but reduction of 25% payout is quite a significant

I bought at 2.7.

Div Yield is 5.9% based on that. But i read tt they are gonna reduce div payout by 25% in the coming years?

Tooi Kono Machi De

Master Member
Reaction score
Average of 3.26..Lucky I had the conviction to hold on when everyone is dumping. With CD coming I will either break even or make a small profit. See more upside to come though judging from the way it chiong from $3 resistance till now.

dr3amgawd

Reaction score
wa good news leh. a lot of people have been waiting for the result of this contract
As mentioned in the previous post its not a major contract but it does give a boost of confidence that st engg solutions are meeting requirements beyond our shores.

The last major land system contract if i
recall is for the uk mod. Think it was a variant of the bronco.

Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.