Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desaturated

Reaction score
Jut now the Gain City people came to my house to do a recky on the aircon installation. They keep saying the pipe must put at the bottom near the floor. But i remember many household are installing the pipe at the top?

and advice?

hawthorne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jut now the Gain City people came to my house to do a recky on the aircon installation. They keep saying the pipe must put at the bottom near the floor. But i remember many household are installing the pipe at the top?

and advice?

This one depend on ur house. They might not be able to do it on top due to beams and the wall structure. U want can go recee ur neighbors living on top and below and see how they do it

My SIL house also do on bottom, their neighbors all also do bottom cos all the aircon installer say cannot do on top

Desaturated

Reaction score
This one depend on ur house. They might not be able to do it on top due to beams and the wall structure. U want can go recee ur neighbors living on top and below and see how they do it

My SIL house also do on bottom, their neighbors all also do bottom cos all the aircon installer say cannot do on top

Ya the 2nd contractor came and recce. He also said cannot do top, must do bottom. So i guess it legit? haven't check out my neighbour house tho.

empirestrike

Reaction score

and advice?

the important are the drain pipe water flow...:s22:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hard to maintain from service perspective...

Thanks and I know what you mean as sales people mention that the aircon servicing staff have to remove the whole cover in order to access to the aircon coil area, not a big issue as long as the parts reliability is good.

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To luei74,

Can buy from the agent which is Woo Kee Hong at Alexandra area.
Thanks empirestrike n terumo. Visited Daiso nearby my place only manage to get this....will try to get it from WKH next time

4aQSwBsl.jpg

Sent from ATXMNote2 smart phone jin hoh yong. using GAGT

terumo

Reaction score
To luei74,

When using this kind of filters, have to change often. If not, it will decrease the airflow greatly.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i am looking at system 1 and need help

went to gain city and saw Daikin non inverter $789 vs Panasonic CSPS9NKZ $869...is Panasonic a/c giving alot problem?

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
guys i am looking at system 1 and need help

went to gain city and saw Daikin non inverter $789 vs Panasonic CSPS9NKZ $869...is Panasonic a/c giving alot problem?

Mine 3 months old panasonic a/c recently have noise coming out of nanoe g outlet when activate the function tomorrow technician coming to check,else so far works well

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine 3 months old panasonic a/c recently have noise coming out of nanoe g outlet when activate the function tomorrow technician coming to check,else so far works well

Thx for sharing

I googled the above panaaonic model and it was mentioned back in 2013...so old model but still around and price also same $869 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.