Wireless IP Camera thread

seru4321

Reaction score
Anybody know what is the video resolution to record 40days on 128GB for PT597V?
960p, 720p or vga?

slurpy0099

Reaction score
Is sineoji stable if the camera is not near router for a normal Hdb flat size?

My Fren kept complaining one or two of the xiaoyi is unable to view live as the internet connect seems weak and always detect the camera as being offline.

If sineoji or any other brand can overcome this problem will be great to do.

barrios

Reaction score

My Fren kept complaining one or two of the xiaoyi is unable to view live as the internet connect seems weak and always detect the camera as being offline.

That's the main reason I bought Sineoji. I can say more than 95% of the time, I have no problem viewing live and reviewing via microSD card. Response for panning is also very quick.

Last edited:

barrios

Reaction score

There are people who like to anyhow recommend China brands IP cams just because they are cheap. Act with caution and don't waste your money.

Pseudomonas

Reaction score
Hi,

Would you guys recommend if i purchased the Sineoji PT603V or PT597V?
Are there any difference besides the optical zoom?

Thanks!

vvaness40

Reaction score
Hi,

Would you guys recommend if i purchased the Sineoji PT603V or PT597V?
Are there any difference besides the optical zoom?

Thanks!

apart from the form factor and the digital zoom, the rest is the same. IMO, the PT597V is more than sufficient.

You will enjoy the wide angle :D and last but not least, camera is very responsive and I have not experience any lag even when I was viewing it from Jakarta.:D

sgnimo

Reaction score
apart from the form factor and the digital zoom, the rest is the same. IMO, the PT597V is more than sufficient.

You will enjoy the wide angle :D and last but not least, camera is very responsive and I have not experience any lag even when I was viewing it from Jakarta.:D

you missed out one more, the PT597 can Pan 355 degrees and Tilt 90 degrees on top of the wide angle. :D you won't missed your pet such as my poodle moving around and what they are doing when you are not home. :s13:

goodwin

Reaction score
Perfect view of the entire living hall with the Sineoji PT597V

333d168.jpg

Pan the camera and it capture the corridor walkway.

11ipcth.jpg

Infra red with night vision when the living hall in total darkness

345dky1.jpg

tanjunse

Reaction score
Update on my previous post.

I installed the same Zafego PT100C in a different location facing the window and the IR activation occured only once during the evening as the sun set, no multiple triggers. So the multiple trigger is unique to my indoor home low light levels during a rainy season. The 2nd Zafego unit also triggered IR a few times, but more like two or three times during the evening only in my home recently on selected days. During sunrise, the IR deactivated only once very cleanly. Throughout the day, there are no spuriously triggered Ispy recordings. On vstarcam c37A that I have, recordings are triggered by the changes in the camera pictures when images appears to be adjusted for increasing brightness of the day.

Ispy works beautifully according to the settings I posted earlier. I actually forgot them and thankfully I remembered where I posted it. But I still can't do PTZ within Ispy.

QNAP recording is another thing I want to find out more about. So far I haven't found anyone who has done a review on it yet.

The downside of Zafego PT100C is the lack of full ONVIF (especially PTZ control) compability with ONVIF Device Manager. I am not sure whether this is problem due to ONVIF Device Manager's lack of knowledge about the camera or the camera has incompatible settings. PTZ control can only be achieved through COT Pro app or the Windows CMS client.

Update (22 March 2016): I discover an ISPY incompability with Zafego - when the IR turns on, I lose the live video feed to the ISPY and have to shut down and relaunch ISPY or reconnect the camera within ISPY to regain the video feed. This did not happen when I first install and launch the ISPY recording. Most likely the bug is due to the way ISPY interacts with Zafego OS for the video stream.

Last edited:

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just had my ip cam installed by Dean frpm Sineoji ytd. He did a complete setup including trunkings and drilling works. Even gave a free upgrade from PT597V to PT603..

Guess I am one of those users with a more complicated setup with wireless mac filter turned on on my router and long password but Dean was able to resolve all of the issues. I wanted to get it over and done with the job but he ensured I could view the video over the 4G for at least two mobile devices..

The camera works great for the price and my only complain was that the Sineoji app is not too stable to view on iOS for live viewing.. Overall, it does the job and great value!

why bother using mac filtering when one could easily spoof mac addresses?

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Just had my ip cam installed by Dean frpm Sineoji ytd. He did a complete setup including trunkings and drilling works. Even gave a free upgrade from PT597V to PT603..

Guess I am one of those users with a more complicated setup with wireless mac filter turned on on my router and long password but Dean was able to resolve all of the issues. I wanted to get it over and done with the job but he ensured I could view the video over the 4G for at least two mobile devices..

The camera works great for the price and my only complain was that the Sineoji app is not too stable to view on iOS for live viewing.. Overall, it does the job and great value!

why bother using mac filtering when one could easily spoof mac addresses?

false security lor.

many think that they enable mac fillter will be secure and safe

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I purchase the ipcamera from sineoji and now i am still waiting for it.
I am not sure why the technician didn't come down on the appointment date/time, maybe he think i didn't pick up my phone means I am not at home when my parents were at home, tried to call their hotline today... But not sure why no1 pick up =x

Hai.... Sianz... 2mr try again

balboa_sg

Suspended
Reaction score
I purchase the ipcamera from sineoji and now i am still waiting for it.
I am not sure why the technician didn't come down on the appointment date/time, maybe he think i didn't pick up my phone means I am not at home when my parents were at home, tried to call their hotline today... But not sure why no1 pick up =x

Hai.... Sianz... 2mr try again

Hi evilster,

Usually we will call upon arrival as to make sure that someone is home before we head down. It will be better that you are home so that we can setup on your phone as well.

Are you living in Kim Tian Road ?

evilster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi evilster,

Usually we will call upon arrival as to make sure that someone is home before we head down. It will be better that you are home so that we can setup on your phone as well.

Are you living in Kim Tian Road ?

Just had my 597 fixed today, setup/install only took about 40mins.
I didn't expect him to arrive that early before my work ends. The guy fixed the camera and explained in details how the app works and gave me assurance of it working in 4G.
Overall quite satisfied with the service

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Something looks familiar here.

https://marix.com.sg/?product_cat=oems

I see more competition on the market now. LOLz. Same products as per market branded from same manufacturer. Price war soon maybe. Better for us consumers.

I saw 1 model with H.265 recording, so recording wise should be able to meet 7~8 days on 16GB only, means overall cost of ownership is going to be cheap.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
PTZ control can only be achieved through COT Pro app or the Windows CMS client.

Did you have issue with the control of the PTZ on CMS? Seems that higher resolution wise, controls will be missing. BTW, yesterday got new firmware, I just downloaded it.

It solved the problem with time problem, as for the sensitivity of the IR, I did not see any much changes yet.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.