Air conditioning - Any recommendations please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
Thx for sharing

I googled the above panaaonic model and it was mentioned back in 2013...so old model but still around and price also same $869 lol

np, i'm using the new 4 tick model but system 2, you can check with gain city if they are selling the new 4 tick model for system 1.

SBS_Transit

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to check if it's normal for the trunking to feel a little chilled and very minor condensation at the corners in the morning after a whole night usage? Using 3/8 armafelx insulation.

Thanks

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed the latest Daikin air-con such as the Silver Envi, care to share your usage experience?

I was thinking to switch from fujitsu to Daikin and attracted to the silver Envi series but I understand there is no 18K BTU and different series use different type of gas. Any comments?

Last edited:

The Big Bang Theory

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for a 3-way for HDB? 3 rooms exclude living room.

best bang for bucks one, and possible can list the price range as well? Thanks in adv!

tphua12

Reaction score
hi, need advice pls, bought fujitsu invertor system 2 from gc ,2.5 year back with 5 year warranty ,but since last year october till now my aircon have been repair for 3 time due to 1 of the aircon not cool cos of valve spoil bla bla bla...(cost ard 1k but free ) ...problem is every time call they tech ,they need ard 7-12 day to check the problem n after that need another ard 1 week to repair it.. its that normal for them need so much time ?? thks :o

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for a 3-way for HDB? 3 rooms exclude living room.

best bang for bucks one, and possible can list the price range as well? Thanks in adv!

You can check from qoo10 also for price range. there is a aircon seller there, with the discount coupon plus cashback and credit card rebate is can be more cheaper if you are comfortable ordering online

Last edited:

empirestrike

Reaction score
hi, need advice pls, bought fujitsu invertor system 2 from gc ,2.5 year back with 5 year warranty ,but since last year october till now my aircon have been repair for 3 time due to 1 of the aircon not cool cos of valve spoil bla bla bla...(cost ard 1k but free ) ...problem is every time call they tech ,they need ard 7-12 day to check the problem n after that need another ard 1 week to repair it.. its that normal for them need so much time ?? thks :o

yup.. standard procedure... haiz... always need to wait... but other brand company as i know when u complaint the error or faulty they will prepare all necessary spare part and can repair on the spot...

empirestrike

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like to check if it's normal for the trunking to feel a little chilled and very minor condensation at the corners in the morning after a whole night usage? Using 3/8 armafelx insulation.

Thanks

Yes.. due to high humidity in SG... if use 1/2 insulation will be much more better...:o

empirestrike

Reaction score
guys i am looking at system 1 and need help

went to gain city and saw Daikin non inverter $789 vs Panasonic CSPS9NKZ $869...is Panasonic a/c giving alot problem?

buy aircond oso depend on yr luck... can't guarantee anythings... this 2 brand are ok (my view only). pray for u.. good luck..:s13::s12:

empirestrike

Reaction score
Thanks and I know what you mean as sales people mention that the aircon servicing staff have to remove the whole cover in order to access to the aircon coil area, not a big issue as long as the parts reliability is good.

parts are reliable... lol... do ask the guys tbhua 12 who posted here (below few post)...:D

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
parts are reliable... lol... do ask the guys tbhua 12 who posted here (below few post)...:D

Seems like the parts reliability for Fujitsu may not be true, probably I should try Daikin instead since they should be the expert in air conditioning. :s11:

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the brother's assistance and I have check out few shops and the Daikin proshop so decided to get the Daikin Silver Envi series which comes with the controller to control via smartphone. Only the living room has to use the other model and needtm install additional controller if needed.

ksrokiller

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the brother's assistance and I have check out few shops and the Daikin proshop so decided to get the Daikin Silver Envi series which comes with the controller to control via smartphone. Only the living room has to use the other model and needtm install additional controller if needed.

how much it cost?

thesingingbard

Master Member
Reaction score
To Terumo and other fellow air-con users,

are these kinda of air-con cleaners useful (see image below)?

Are they effective?

And most importantly, would it damage (eg: corrode) the fins?

User reviews most welcomed! Thanks!

resized-Air-Con-Cleaner-HQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.