Mee Audio Pinnacle P1

Porky_123

Reaction score
Anyone got experience with this earphone? Read on headfi its one of the best at the moment for the price and thinking to hoot online but not sure its hype or real...:o

dancingqueen

Reaction score
Anyone got experience with this earphone? Read on headfi its one of the best at the moment for the price and thinking to hoot online but not sure its hype or real...:o

Finally collected my P1. :s12:

Construction of the earphones look and feel extremely robust.
Overall, without burning-in, mids and highs are very clear not sounding bright. Bass control are acceptable, not overdoing. I will let the P1 have some time to burn in.

I would say it's a very value for money mid end earphone at that price range. :)

obichacha

Reaction score
Finally collected my P1. :s12:

Construction of the earphones look and feel extremely robust.
Overall, without burning-in, mids and highs are very clear not sounding bright. Bass control are acceptable, not overdoing. I will let the P1 have some time to burn in.

I would say it's a very value for money mid end earphone at that price range. :)

Please post some pics here :)

Porky_123

Reaction score
demo available only at vivo?

Not sure but I went to PS yesterday and they have the demo there. It's just as good as what I've read from headfi but still getting used to wearing it over my ears, why do they have to do that... I tested them against Shure se215spe, RHA T10i and a few Audio Technica and Westone earphones which i cannot remember..... I was told the p1 needs to clock some seasoning hours so I guess it can only get better.

BlackOpal

Reaction score
ordered mine via stereo's e-store yesterday. its otw to my office now! super fast delivery.

Last edited:

BlackOpal

Reaction score
How does the sound signatures
Nice?

playing direct from my iphone currently. pass my audiophile genre requirements. so far i'm liking it with jazz, new age, classical and vocal music genre. i love the build of the p1 as well. better than the rha t20 which i initially wanted to hoot. solid housing and the cable damm nice lor. no regrets so far. now thinking wanna hoot dac/amp bor:s13:

Last edited:

obichacha

Reaction score
playing direct from my iphone currently. pass my audiophile genre requirements. so far i'm liking it with jazz, new age, classical and vocal music genre. i love the build of the p1 as well. better than the rha t20 which i initially wanted to hoot. solid housing and the cable damm nice lor. no regrets so far. now thinking wanna hoot dac/amp bor:s13:

Please don't poison me :(

Feel like wanna get one for try :s13:

gila-monster

Reaction score
The earphones really looks solid. I would say its an all rounder earphones with an exceptional sweet and clear vocals. Not for bass heads though.....=:p

obichacha

Reaction score
Got my P1 from stereo today
Not over impressive due to my iPhone just bring in for service today, so I got to use with Android phone the sound really low volume can't pump in at all.

Should use with mojo on the next.
Anything will be update later.

Lol works in burning progress with 3GS
IMG_20160402_182229_1459592656159_1459592767057_zpsmrbneqdb.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.