The Spectacles Thread. - Part 2

Bluebird33

Reaction score
Impulse bought an ermenegildo zegna eyeglass in queens way optometrist @ work... Wondering if the brand's quality is good.. Only know that they make expensive suits. Wanted to take a look at Oliver ppl Gregory peck but it was too small for my wide face..

fatangel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Blame myself for not doing homework.
Got carrot chop from a ray Ban authorise store in queesway. Justin for $230. Sad.

ilubchiu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
accidentally scratched my nike sunglasses lens. any shops in sg that does replacement lens?

supergal

Reaction score
Anyone know whether spect in owndays good? Cos heard from 2 frenz asking me not to do spect there as spect did not so good. This has stop me from getting their graph belle spect which I m interested but need ppl to share buy for 2 piece at 50% price

fatangel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thot all prices more or less quite standard for rayban and oakley?

Ya than I found out another authorised shop selling cheaper. Not talking about some unauthorized shop thou.
Not going to buy from this shop anymore as I trusted them without checking around.

snip82

Reaction score
I'm looking at the acetanium range, specifically 1245.

How's the fit like?

The fitting look ok for my square face.. it screwless btw, the sale show me that this frame can bend >90 degree .. but i did not try on own :s13:.. pretty light around 13gm excluding the lens.. acetanium with titanium

FrozenClay

Reaction score
XlgSM5D.jpg

New specs.

ohj81

Reaction score
Anyone knows where I can get cheap lens.

I used to get them from AMK453 optical shop, they are a chain but different names, was wondering if any one knows about them.

I used to get local photochromic lens from them at 35 and blue blocking lens+photochromic function for 95...

Anyone can help?

marsbarsz

Reaction score
anyone has a recommended optical shop to go to? care to share your experience with them?

only heard of kwong shin and jamco so far.

evo7rs

Reaction score
anyone knows a place to just help cut the lens? i have my own frame and uncut lens. thanks.

gnixer

Master Member
Reaction score
now what is the latest for transition lens?
prescription glass for rayban where to search good value?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.