[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
wah. all of you progress so fast.
I'm still struggling at level 17...and starting to clear the Clinton neighborhood.
spent the weekend climbing from level 13 to 17. so tiring.

I also on 17. Ytd tried to clear a mission on hard wth 3 other person but failed. That mission was for level 10-13 I think. Din't know its so dam tough to clear a hard mission.

pikapikoo37

Reaction score
I also on 17. Ytd tried to clear a mission on hard wth 3 other person but failed. That mission was for level 10-13 I think. Din't know its so dam tough to clear a hard mission.

I read somewhere that on hard mode the enemies will scale to the highest level in the group.
I'm also on level 17 now. Maybe we could group up tonight and run through some missions.
IGN: Pikapikoo37

over-tuned

Reaction score
Don't mind joining for 20 man run tonight! Do a few challenge runs, my Phoenix credits all used up :D

Eh watched the youtube video to understand it first! need a few more with mic for co-ordination. Jio your friends also? Add me ah. I also can only play tonight.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can do a darkzone run with me tonight? I jsut reached dz lvl 13.. need guidance leh :o

kaireipy

Reaction score
I read somewhere that on hard mode the enemies will scale to the highest level in the group.
I'm also on level 17 now. Maybe we could group up tonight and run through some missions.

Currently 20 right now, can i join you guys? Playing alone so boring, add me on Uplay kaireipy

curo

Master Member
Reaction score

Really? ytd the highest in the group was only a level 19. Maybe because there was 3 of us and the other guy was at level 13 therefore we always kena over-run by them..

Currently 20 right now, can i join you guys? Playing alone so boring, add me on Uplay kaireipy

What time do you all play at night? Tonight I can only play after 11. :s13: If you all want to play tgt at an earlier timing then have to be tomorrow.

Ya. I been playing alone since level 1. Only 1 or 2 mission i do matchmaking. The rest I play solo which sometime will be quite boring.

Btw I do not have a headset so cannot chat but you all can talk while I follow.. lol.. Only plan to get 1 when I rch level 30 and go into DZ.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can add me also la. Level 30/44 but don't mind joining any group for a change to play instead of solo all the time:)

UPlay: Gymrat76

beebaa

Reaction score
Hello! Looking for people to play with as well.

Started not long ago just reached lvl 30.

Add me on uplay please eargdf

kaireipy

Reaction score
Really? ytd the highest in the group was only a level 19. Maybe because there was 3 of us and the other guy was at level 13 therefore we always kena over-run by them..

What time do you all play at night? Tonight I can only play after 11. :s13: If you all want to play tgt at an earlier timing then have to be tomorrow.

Ya. I been playing alone since level 1. Only 1 or 2 mission i do matchmaking. The rest I play solo which sometime will be quite boring.

Btw I do not have a headset so cannot chat but you all can talk while I follow.. lol.. Only plan to get 1 when I rch level 30 and go into DZ.

Just added you, gym & eargdf :p see you guys tonight

cyberlocke

Reaction score
Hi, anyone here do Dz run can bring me along? Damn confusing and tedious to farm in DZ

ID: Damonkjl

DPS :150+ - 170k+ dps (Known bug, dunno which nuumber is real)
Health: 63k

Lvl 30, DZ 38

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Come come, who want hornet farm or dark zone. invites gg out 7.30am.
Add me Sunrayzerozero

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.