UOB YOLO card

Prof Goh

Reaction score
is it just me or their application page got prob? unable to proceed with my application. it just says "Unexpected Error. Please try later"

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol TnC never say got 8% (before 1 Oct 2016) for weekend dining and entertainment only say got 6%

Prof Goh

Reaction score
Indulge in your favorite leisure activities with up to 8%* cash rebate.

To earn your additional cash rebate (8% and 3%), a minimum spend of S$600 per statement month is required. Total rebate is capped at S$60 per month. If the minimum qualifying spend of S$600 is not met, Cardmembers will earn 0.3% rebate on all spend.

"Weekend" means 0000 Hour on Saturday to 2359 Hour on Sunday (based on the local time of the country you are in).

^Online Travel means the Card Transaction(s) made at www.agoda.com, www.airasia.com, www.airbnb.com, www.cathaypacific.com, www.expedia.com, www.hotels.com, www.jetstar.com, www.flyscoot.com, www.singaporeair.com, www.tigerair.com, www.uobtravel.com.

*8% rebate is on a promotional basis until 1 October 2016. After which, it will be revised to 6%. Exclusions for rebate apply.

View UOB YOLO Terms and Conditions here > http://www.uob.com.sg/yolo/pdfs/yolo-full-tncs.pdf

have.. until 1 oct 2016

Prof Goh

Reaction score
has anyone been able to apply for this card today? I'm getting "Unexpected Error... Please try later" since earlier today when applying for uob visa signature..

Bonesfire

Reaction score
So much better than 365. This has 8% on entertainment and their dining applies to overseas as well? 👍🏻

tomicaguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The $50 rebate is not applicable for existing UOB card holders.

(d) prior to the date the Eligible Card application was approved by UOB, is not the principal holder of any other active credit cards issued by UOB; and

Keep Going

Reaction score
Cool card design and so many 1for1s..
I just applied... Works ok for me.
Can't wait to get my 1for1 movies and 10% rebate at Cathay.. Best so far. :D

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
so much better than the previous crappy UOB NOW card. I guess they overhauled their cards department.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.