[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

over-tuned

Reaction score
See from 1.10 onwards, there's a green coat of regen that is non stop even when he reloading and rolling around. That is the glitch from using 2% hp regen talent upon status effect from the mask. The glitch is that once it starts, it goes on forever.

120k hp x 2% = 2400hp per sec regen

I realised I have Rehabilitation on my mask also. So whenever I get a status effect, I get healed non-stop. I thought its working as intended lol cos everyone is using it. Flashbanging yourself to get perma regen sounds good.

Last edited:

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will start late tonight. Around 11pm. Tomorrow I can play whole evening. For the group best interest, make sure you have some experience dealing with shotgunners and at least be geared with all purple and good health pool.

I will try to start 8 man hornet tomorrow but one of you needs to skype me for it to work.

bro im starting 11pm as well.. can I join pls?

cyberlocke

Reaction score
I just farmed hornet for 3 hours.
Took us 20mins to reach, damn fast.
And no need use mobile cover anymore. There is a bug where 3 person can fast travel within the instance. I was killing hornet in 2 mins interval, the whole place littered with loot. I got alot of high end more than 10 but no m1a.

One fellow gota leave and we 3 man it. I send PM to you all but bo lang reply join me.

Sorry bro, ytd lagging like mad and my friend list bugged. Known issue, I saw your PM can't reply you.

gtahalo137

Reaction score
Guys can jio me for hornet too? :( I'm a fresh 30 and I got like only 50k health and 60k dps.

uplay id @ h-oriz0n

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Im still thinking if i should farm hornet or just darkzone. Im hoping for a HE sniper rifle from hornet.

Anyone can farm hornet. But its the clearing to the end part. Yst I did with random, we were quite fast. 1st time I did with undergeared people, took me 1 and a half hours.

You all becareful, some people random matchmake for RC, clear till the end where they kick you and then invite their friends. This game any farkup behavior can happen.

over-tuned

Reaction score
Im still thinking if i should farm hornet or just darkzone. Im hoping for a HE sniper rifle from hornet.

Anyone can farm hornet. But its the clearing to the end part. Yst I did with random, we were quite fast. 1st time I did with undergeared people, took me 1 and a half hours.

You all becareful, some people random matchmake for RC, clear till the end where they kick you and then invite their friends. This game any farkup behavior can happen.

Bro just go to The Division LFG and look for those 'at the boss'. Join them no need set up yourself. And usually they only kick undergeared or blur players, so don't worry.

Demori

Reaction score
LF Hornet farming too, playing tonight after 10pm. Anyone needing people for farming please add: Demori_

Full yellows, 130k dps 57k hp 65% armor, just looking for HE MM rifles! Never tried hornet before though.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LF Hornet farming too, playing tonight after 10pm. Anyone needing people for farming please add: Demori_

Full yellows, 130k dps 57k hp 65% armor, just looking for HE MM rifles! Never tried hornet before though.

me too, first time.. add me renetw?

I'm more balanced.. 80k dps 80k hp

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually for a fresh 30, what should I do first?

u could start doing dailies. for now there are 2x hard-mode dailies and 1x challenging-mode daily (needs 4 players with some decent gear / skills) this will earn u Phoenix Credits which u can then use to get blueprints from the vendor in the BoO. Which in turn means crafting those gold-item blue prints. This will require Gold resources like tools / fabric / weapon parts etc.

u could also go and grind DZ for DZ credits to use in DZ vendors. crafting DZ items require Division Tech which is only found in DZ.

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u could start doing dailies. for now there are 2x hard-mode dailies and 1x challenging-mode daily (needs 4 players with some decent gear / skills) this will earn u Phoenix Credits which u can then use to get blueprints from the vendor in the BoO. Which in turn means crafting those gold-item blue prints. This will require Gold resources like tools / fabric / weapon parts etc.

u could also go and grind DZ for DZ credits to use in DZ vendors. crafting DZ items require Division Tech which is only found in DZ.
Which is better? Phoenix or dark zone items?

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Doesnt matter. Phoenix item is used to craft endgame item. Dark Zone loot, you must go lvl 31-32 dark zone to get on par item level with what you craft. So, do dark zone and get phoenix credit at the same time. Or you can farm, since farming drop same level item.

And also, depend on your roll and your build. The different stats and talent are all random de.

davloh

Reaction score
Rank 75. DZ Starting to get empty due to everyone doing hornet zzz.
I finish crafting/calibrated all armor with max 575 Firearms except 1 piece with 574. Total 3980 firearms with all stamina mods 61k hp.
Next I plan to craft some stamina piece to lower dps to about 200k with 80k hp.

davloh

Reaction score
wow thats alot of phoenix credits you spent i presume

I did farm bullet king and hutch. They gave me enough to buy all recipes from DZ and BOO.
I hit the cap 1000 PC yesterday and so spent all on recalibrating.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.