[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rank 75. DZ Starting to get empty due to everyone doing hornet zzz.
I finish crafting/calibrated all armor with max 575 Firearms except 1 piece with 574. Total 3980 firearms with all stamina mods 61k hp.
Next I plan to craft some stamina piece to lower dps to about 200k with 80k hp.

Good time to do DZ to level up without getting killed by rogues then :D

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
I did farm bullet king and hutch. They gave me enough to buy all recipes from DZ and BOO.
I hit the cap 1000 PC yesterday and so spent all on recalibrating.

Where do u guys always get the latest update on exploits

TaoEhh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any advise on going to DZ? Currently i am lvl 15

My advice would be just concentrate on rushing to level 30, buy the AK from the advanced vendor and keep do Lexington Challenging mode until you are able to buy the Vector Blueprint. After that you mod your vector and AK then you go DZ. You can just mow down the mobs with vector.

muahahahaz

Reaction score
My advice would be just concentrate on rushing to level 30, buy the AK from the advanced vendor and keep do Lexington Challenging mode until you are able to buy the Vector Blueprint. After that you mod your vector and AK then you go DZ. You can just mow down the mobs with vector.
Oh i see... I assume all here are playing on PC? Any PS4 players?

stockyblue

Reaction score
hello folks! do add me in The Division PC... Lvl 30 DZ42 here. Just wanna play with singaporeans and maybe go rogue....... (i lost 2x yellow items to HS clan)

:(

ign: SG-Xent20

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
I farm till sian liao. will go dark zone later. Join me if you all want. Im quite comfortable with DZ03 and 04. Need to progress into 05 and 06 liao but those LmBs are tough and usually ppl run in group in 05 06. Go there as lone wolf quite dangerous.

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
I farm till sian liao. will go dark zone later. Join me if you all want. Im quite comfortable with DZ03 and 04. Need to progress into 05 and 06 liao but those LmBs are tough and usually ppl run in group in 05 06. Go there as lone wolf quite dangerous.

What is your nick? Haha I wanted to farm hornet for m1a. How do u normally find your groups?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.