View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #7024
teck13

The salesman told me he upgraded free insulation to Yamato insulation from Japan(white in color, different from black one and it comes in a bag of 45metre) and 23swg copper pipe. My hubby asked why the insulation so long and the salesman say it reduce condensation and then he also ask why it is not 22swg and he explained that they might tell u they use 22 but when they install time they will bring 23 or 24 one to cut cost which makes sense becos my hubby went to see my neighbour installation last week by some contractor so he kaypoh go and ask what pipe they using and they say 22 but then no packing one lei... only got marker write 22swg.. so hubby say better use reputable company for a/c, dun want to suffer leaking problem next time. Salesman was quite sincere and honest though.
The only thing good about them is they uses Yamato insulation from Japan.
Installers are from country B********h. 2 works on my installation. Claimed to hv 6-7 years exp. Squeezed 2 copper tubing to 1 insulation beco' they cannot go thru' the wall. Finished without vacuum the piping. Surprised to see whole group of them come to meet them when done...
Now master bedroom unit having plastic cracking sound. The shop, the agent and the factory do not want to admit there is a problem. Telling me to set to 24-25 deg with med-high fan speed.