jWKYj9r.png

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i show them a link for xm2 and was told its okay. lol

合箱后的包裹重量限制:新加坡,不超过30KG。
合箱后的包裹尺寸限制:任何一边的尺寸都不得超过120CM,长宽高之和不得超过200CM;
无法合箱条件:
派送:单边尺寸超过100CM或长宽高之和超过180CM不予合箱 ;形状不规则的包裹,如圆环包装、长条形包装、包装易折断、弯曲等不适合和其他包裹一起打包的包装不予合箱。

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

无法合箱条件:
派送:单边尺寸超过100CM或长宽高之和超过180CM不予合箱 ;形状不规则的包裹,如圆环包装、长条形包装、包装易折断、弯曲等不适合和其他包裹一起打包的包装不予合箱。

from Xiaomi tb stall? hmm never mind since my friend help me buy liao

petty blue

Master Member
Reaction score
Only use 2.4 GHz wifi, and use Mainland China for the app location.

Press and hold the Power + rear button together until you get a BEEP! so that you can try to link it up again.

remember, ONLY use Mainland China as the location for the app! it's hidden in the Android version, and for iOS, i removed the app and reinstalled so that it would ask me again.
No problem using Singapore server
3lebchQ.jpg

aabHfkY.jpg

kandinsky

Master Member
Reaction score
The smell tonight is really damn jialat. My nose damn itchy, one side nasal passage already clogged/swollen from irritation. :vijayadmin:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The smell tonight is really damn jialat. My nose damn itchy, one side nasal passage already clogged/swollen from irritation. :vijayadmin:

If got that suan suan/itchy funny feeling inside your nose, time to take Clarinase liao. The Pseudoephedrine helps lots with the clogging....it's a nasal decongestant.

Fedac also helps. Also got Pseudoephedrine. But 8hrs effect, drowsy also.

Don't leave it for too long, you'll just suffer as the inflammation takes damn slow to "heal"

30+ year sufferer here. :crazy:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worse day/night bout for March season so far. Actually still hasn't normalised/take a break until tmr. :crazy:

s4R6eIx.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there huge price diff for compatible / original xm2 filters?

worth the trouble?

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If got that suan suan/itchy funny feeling inside your nose, time to take Clarinase liao. The Pseudoephedrine helps lots with the clogging....it's a nasal decongestant.

Fedac also helps. Also got Pseudoephedrine. But 8hrs effect, drowsy also.

Don't leave it for too long, you'll just suffer as the inflammation takes damn slow to "heal"

30+ year sufferer here. :crazy:

Clarinase (the 12hr one, don't buy the 24hr one) for morning, fedac for night.

As fedac will dry up the nasal area, best is to take about 30min to an hr before sleep time. Sip some water before going to sleep, so as to avoid super dry mouth/throat or sorethroat-alike symptoms in the morning.

30+ yr sufferer here too. :crazy:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there huge price diff for compatible / original xm2 filters?

worth the trouble?

TB reviews mentioned not worth the trouble but i reckon they could be from lower polluting areas and very health concious. Yes, they are connoiseurs there nowadays, thanks to the Chai jing review.

But if you are in China in which the air frigging eats filters for breakfast lunch dinner and supper....maybe so.
Coz even F9 is welcomed there.

Jilin and liaoning provinces got areas hit 999 there now off charts. :s13:

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i check this morning, most are selling between >$207 upwards. the listed price canot be traust as u need to check option to bring out the true price.

I order 2 (1 for me and another for colleague) thru my friend but going thru sea (no idea how long it takes) as he bought some furniture from TB. lucky for me

I see....in that case it's better to not risk it. Use 65dg or something. Or qoo10, pay 50 dollars more.

I managed to ship some bubble guns with bubble solution packs just received last week 4px. Of coz if alww 4px, they will reply forbidden.

XM2 box is big n obvious...cant hide.

无法合箱条件:

stupid bah....friend message me saying as buying 5 set Xiaomi Tmall dont know can entertain or not. **** man that means I have to buy 1 via 4px liao...llst

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.