[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First free DLC - April 12, 2016
The first of two free expansions for The Division, titled Incursions, has been confirmed for arrival on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on April 12. Revealed in depth during today’s community livestream, Incursions adds a new endgame activity specifically designed for squad play, and rewards teams that come out victorious with high-level loot. Incursions also brings a loot-trading feature, letting you swap items with your squadmates.

lots more info : http://blog.ubi.com/free-incursions-dlc-for-the-division-coming-date/

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally hit DZ 50 last night. Now can look forward to spending my hard earned PCs on HE loot from DX vendor tonight :D

kei_sama

Reaction score
Would love to make friends in this game
I have decent ilvl 31 gears, currently trying to find min/max upgrade and HE weapons

Please add me on uplay: kei_harizawa

I'm up for anything, Hornets farm, dailies, darkzone..
Usually online starting from 7pm weekdays and almost the whole weekend

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Last night encounter my first group of hackers..... 2 idiots making lots of noise over the mic and killing people with side arms. And they took no damage at all despite landing hits.....

pikapikoo37

Reaction score
Which blueprints are better? DZ06 vendor or Base Special Gear Vendor.
I read some online comments, some say base one better some say DZ one better.
Any pro can advise.
And which blueprints would you reco to get 1st, i got the vector one from base already.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night encounter my first group of hackers..... 2 idiots making lots of noise over the mic and killing people with side arms. And they took no damage at all despite landing hits.....

Had a few people that went rogue on me last night, first was a guy in DZ01 who shot me from behind. I went back and hunted him down.

Second was 2 russian guys who went rogue on me in DZ02. I also went back and killed them both, but dragged my 2 HWZ team members (who were on another part of DZ) into rogue status :s13:

But DZ was pretty empty last night, as apart from the same 2 jokers who tried coming back to claim the bounty (I killed them both again) nobody else approached. Didn't anyone else the rest of the night when I leveled up from DZ49.5 to DZ50.. all busy farming hornet

pikapikoo37

Reaction score
The cover glitch still not patched it seems. Just did a lincoln tunnel daily n i tried it after. Still works

over-tuned

Reaction score
Any DZ50-70s online now for pure rouge dz run?

No need mic. Tank or DPS doesn't matter but at least >130k dps >80k hp w/ max armor.

PM me in game on PC: Artaee

davloh

Reaction score
The cover glitch still not patched it seems. Just did a lincoln tunnel daily n i tried it after. Still works

I tried it too. Killed boss 3 times. Loot only dropped at the first kill.
Can anyone confirm if russian consulate also fixed?

Rank 82 Now roaming and killing in DZ Solo or with clanmates haha.

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
I did the rate of fire cheat yesterday. i was so surprised that its so easy to cheat.

Completed lexington challenging solo and dz solo killing mobs. It kinda explain why I die so easily to other players in DZ despite having high hp and armour.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.