[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Somehow lost interest. Zzzz.
The gear aspect of this game seems a little boring.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow lost interest. Zzzz.
The gear aspect of this game seems a little boring.

the end game aspect is pretty poor

only salvation would be in the form of incursion, and that itself is still a big question mark, as will the future contents

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I farm div tech route 1.5 hours.
zero yellow div tech.
**** this game.

lol, I too lazy to go subject myself to rng and competition to farm tech, then even more rng to roll for good talents, end up go back FFXIV. Hope incursion will be fun.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
opening up our teamspeak to new / solo players seeking DZ groups & assistance. PM for address & contact.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was in DZ for 1.5 hours last night and didn't encounter a single other player. Think a lot of people losing interest also haha

Got a HE M1A drop from the named boss in DZ01 but stats like so-so. Still a tie between that and my purple M1A as to which is better

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the end game aspect is pretty poor

only salvation would be in the form of incursion, and that itself is still a big question mark, as will the future contents

I also lost interest in the game. It's just repetitive grinding to get the gear and then that's it. There's no long term content in this game.

Stopped playing liao.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had a close encounter with 2 hackers in DZ today. Came out of the DZ02 safehouse and got killed by them, one of them situating himself on the top ledge of the safehouse. The other guy was floating around on the ground and didn't seem to take damage, both same rogue team. Respawned in the safehouse and went out to the balcony where I killed the guy on top, only managed to kill him after emptying the full clip in his face. Then took the rope down and left DZ :vijayadmin:

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
I decide to go full hack mode today.
Used the teleport to div tech hack. got 10 yellow tech in abt an hour. Then decide to fool around dz. I avoid using teleport hack, went rogue on every single one I see.
6 ppl were chasing after me. I could have ended it with my rof hack or teleport away. But I just toy around with them, acting normal then let them kill.

Gosh, this game really no anti cheat, at least not yet.

Then I group with some edmwers in dz using only map hack to see all the mobs and players. Very safe to extract loot with me.

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
That's the problem. When people are bored with the content they start playing with hacks and cheats cos it's the only thing that will entertain them.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if it's possible to Complete challenge mode solo without any cheats or hacks. Yesterday had a 4 man team attempt the power station mission, kept getting killed even with a decently equipped team. What kind of gear would you need to reach that stage sia

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now I'm still clearing the levels for my level 24 build. doing solo all the way in normal mode.

am I doing it correctly? is it normal for my dps to be around 18k and hp 16-18k? is it too low?

using blue weapons like custom m44/socom m1a as secondary, primary is vector.

as I like playing solo, I plan my gear to give me better critical damage and have high per shot damage since I uses my sniper rifle by default. then my vector is when I cornered. used 1 mod for regenerating healing at 3.5% is think. will try to craft mods which can give me those. other gears I try to balance my hp as well.

for skills, I'm using the turret, modded pulse, signature skill is tactical link. for talent, I have tech stand one is none.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Wonder if it's possible to Complete challenge mode solo without any cheats or hacks. Yesterday had a 4 man team attempt the power station mission, kept getting killed even with a decently equipped team. What kind of gear would you need to reach that stage sia

By design it's meant for 4 player. With some tactics you might be able to do it with some patient. I seem on YouTube that a guy solo russian consulate about 1hr 50mins. But problem is, is it worth the time.

There is a glitch which allow yr Team to do more damage is using the smart cover stacking. Smart cover increase damage behind cover depending on yr skill level so let say 20% and best part is it stack so if all yr Team use it at the same time damage is increase to another 100%. If you and yr team are decent geared you can take down level 32 in no time.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I tend to join a party with at least 1-2 dz50 member, the rest is really your coordination

I.e focus firing

that is probably the only more efficient tactic

no one seems to know when to attack when a teammate is taking fire as well, almost everyone will focus on their own targets and empty their clips needlessly

visuallin

Reaction score
We met last night in DZ. There was a group of 8-9 of us. We were testing some things and about to go rogue, but I recognize your nick so we didn't attack you.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We met last night in DZ. There was a group of 8-9 of us. We were testing some things and about to go rogue, but I recognize your nick so we didn't attack you.

Haha thanks. I did get killed twice by someone from your group, whom I then killed before Starportz told me he was part of the same group. Then I tried to follow the group around until StarHub maintenance around midnight and I got disconnected

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
I decide to go full hack mode today.
Used the teleport to div tech hack. got 10 yellow tech in abt an hour. Then decide to fool around dz. I avoid using teleport hack, went rogue on every single one I see.
6 ppl were chasing after me. I could have ended it with my rof hack or teleport away. But I just toy around with them, acting normal then let them kill.

Gosh, this game really no anti cheat, at least not yet.

Then I group with some edmwers in dz using only map hack to see all the mobs and players. Very safe to extract loot with me.

The divi tech one is paid or public de. I read all the public ones seems like only can do max of 10 location before crashing

visuallin

Reaction score
Ah no worries, some of the guys were too trigger happy cos 9 man rogue team with no hacks you will still feel badass.
Haha thanks. I did get killed twice by someone from your group, whom I then killed before Starportz told me he was part of the same group. Then I tried to follow the group around until StarHub maintenance around midnight and I got disconnected

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.