View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 01:25 AM   #7036
CCCustom
Arch-Supremacy Member

Aron & Ah Boon's customer service is amazing.

I posted this not too long ago:

Anyone knows what are the differences between Daikin Urusara and Envi, including price?

My piping is already done, meant for Starmex 2-tick, supposed to install the fan coils and compressor towards the end of my home's renovation works ... think I can still use this same piping if I decide to switch to Daikin Urusara or Envi?
The above piping work was done by them.

And then I decided to ask Ah Boon on Whatsapp (because he doesn't answer the phone ) about the possibility of changing to either 5-tick Starmex or to Urusara or Envi, or whether I'm stuck with my original choice of 2-tick Starmex.

Msg sent early evening, he read the msg late evening, 2 blue ticks ... no reply.

Next afternoon sent another msg ... "do let me know pls, tks" ... he read it late evening, 2 blue ticks ... no reply.

Srsly? Business so good until don't even want to reply after reading? How to trust their after-sales service when they're already like that before the final sales concluded? I'm wondering if I should just pay them for the piping work already done and find someone else to do the fancoils.