Anyone here buy bitcoin? (do not advertise/post referrals/emails)

ykeen

Reaction score
Been using fybsg.com one of the easiest for anyone in SG to buy.

x3ro

Reaction score
try coinhako.com . it is the fastest way & it comes with a wallet too.

guezz007

Reaction score
coinhako: 1.9% Trade fees
fybsg: 0.6% Trade fees

Seems to be big difference. Correct me if I'm wrong?

x3ro

Reaction score
http://coinhako.com changed their fees recently to 0.9% . seem to be much easier to use than fyb & itbit. been very satisfied with their service so far

Soul77

Reaction score
fybsg spread quite big.
itbit has many market maker, and spread is smaller.

Reaction score
Does anyone still use FYB-SG lately? Are they still active and operational? Any feedback on reliability, security? I couldn't find any review, and their site seem quite simplistic.

Other than FYB-SG, where do you buy/sell bitcoins these days?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Banned
Reaction score
i was thinking of buying 1k to fund online purchases or as emergency funds when im overseas but the price is so volatile....but it seems to be on a long term upswing though and bitcoin is starting to be a popular payment option among online merchants.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of buying 1k to fund online purchases or as emergency funds when im overseas but the price is so volatile....but it seems to be on a long term upswing though and bitcoin is starting to be a popular payment option among online merchants.

The bitcoin price is irrelevant if you intend to buy bitcoin and use it immediately... ie you buy 1k worth of bitcoin and spend it on a 1k item within the hour, you will lose out on the currency exchange rate SGD--->USD and some % bitcoin fee.

If you want to buy and hold bitcoin now (@USD$1055) then it is not really advisable because China being Bitcoin largest market can just make any bearish comment and bitcoin price will just tank. There are 2 cases of such example since the start of 2017 already. Want to invest better wait for it to drop to the $800 range or lower.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone still use FYB-SG lately? Are they still active and operational? Any feedback on reliability, security? I couldn't find any review, and their site seem quite simplistic.

Other than FYB-SG, where do you buy/sell bitcoins these days?

Thanks in advance.

Coinhako as mentioned by previous posters. Site is simple to use yet look more professional

Reaction score
Coinhako as mentioned by previous posters. Site is simple to use yet look more professional

Thanks for your reply. Frankly, I find establishing bitcoin as a mainstream currency is still a long way to go. Buying and selling still isn't so easy, and includes the constant worry of how reliable and secure the providers are to park your money with them and trade.

I will take a look at Coinhako. Also, I read about itBit. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.