ST Engineering *Official* (SGX: S63)

disavowed

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is good news, but its only other competitor BAE also got awarded the same EMD contract so now is like champions league finals liao

jwho28

Reaction score
Received the annual report and notice for AGM. No more voucher starting from this year.

peacefulday

Reaction score
and I also realized that the current st eng's boat had returned on the same prices which I'd bought at 10+year ago :s22:

peacefulday

Reaction score
how old are u liao?

respect!

respect u too la, confirmed older than u.

gone thru small big bigger crisis as most seniors here encountered and am lucky still can survive due to passive dividend help me thru and recover lol =:p

aiya back to stock topic, st eng jiayou jiayou!

peacefulday

Reaction score
Closed at 3.29, any profit takers?

unless it shooo~ up near 3.5 before 27April XD date, otherwise I should take the 10c passive CD gain cum capital gain.

got a feeling that a small spike up will occur before XD. Just my own thought=:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.