[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

over-tuned

Reaction score
Going full manhunt everyday for 2-3 hours, from 8.40pm onwards, add me IGN: Artaee

Please have >90k HP >140k DPS and armor cap. I'm online now, add me :)

the_ron

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone getting ridiculous latency?

I'm playing on PC, game keeps lagging out. Ping is around 275-320.

gtahalo137

Reaction score
Any End-game players can tell me what to get using my Phoenix Credits?

I no one to run DZ with so it's hard for me to get to level 50.

So far I've got HE Vector BP, HE Firearms backpack BP and HE Magazine BP.
Crafted them but my dps only just hit 100k with 50k hp :/

If anyone willing to guide me, add me up on uplay please @ h-oriz0n

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I though grinding for HE is difficult but at least killing elite, challenge mode has a chance of drop HE. But those div tech, I go DZ. Open at least 20 to 30 boxes for 4 hour and not a single yellow. Scavenge 120%. Bought so many blueprints from DZ only mange to craft 2.

Now route agent are on a killing spree.lol solo agent just doesn't stand a chance.

over-tuned

Reaction score
I though grinding for HE is difficult but at least killing elite, challenge mode has a chance of drop HE. But those div tech, I go DZ. Open at least 20 to 30 boxes for 4 hour and not a single yellow. Scavenge 120%. Bought so many blueprints from DZ only mange to craft 2.

Now route agent are on a killing spree.lol solo agent just doesn't stand a chance.

Because there are so many reasons to go rogue!

You're alone, we kill you.
You're in group, we kill you.
You've a bag of loot, we kill you.
You don't have a bag, we kill you.
You talk to us, we kill you.
You don't response we kill you.
You run into us, we kill you.
You run away from us, we kill you.
You open our chests, we kill you.
You kill our bosses, we kill you.
We see you shoot NPCs, we kill you.
We see you clap or exercise, we kill you.
You stood there afk, we kill you.
When you ask for help, we kill you.

The list continues. Once you start going rogue, you'll understand loooool.

Last edited:

wjx128

Reaction score
guys how u all get so high dps ah. i've got a HE vector 45 and HE black market AK 47. I read online say just mod abit vector suppose to hit 100k but im stuck at 73k with purple mods.

73k dps 53k hp want to increase dps w/o dropping my hp lower than 50k

also, i read an earlier post someone was saying hes armor cap. whats the armor cap in this game?

Demori

Reaction score
guys how u all get so high dps ah. i've got a HE vector 45 and HE black market AK 47. I read online say just mod abit vector suppose to hit 100k but im stuck at 73k with purple mods.

also, i read an earlier post someone was saying hes armor cap. whats the armor cap in this game?

Paper dps in this game is really inaccurate. Accuracy increases paper dps by a lot. If you stack accuracy you'll think your dps is super high. But not all weapons benefit from accuracy (eg - bolt action MM rifle and SMG have almost no use for accuracy). % dmg to elite or armor destruction, some of the most value for money stats, also don't reflect on paper DPS. In fact, MM rifles are really good, but have very low paper dps for the actual damage you can do.

Personally, my SMG dps only shows 135k, but I can kill a Challenge mode pistol guy in 1 clip.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Do you have a HE extended mag. That attachment adds a lot to yr dps count as it increases yr ammo cap per clip. Plus talent critical hit.blueprint can be bought from BOO from special vendor with phoneix credit.

wjx128

Reaction score
Paper dps in this game is really inaccurate. Accuracy increases paper dps by a lot. If you stack accuracy you'll think your dps is super high. But not all weapons benefit from accuracy (eg - bolt action MM rifle and SMG have almost no use for accuracy). % dmg to elite or armor destruction, some of the most value for money stats, also don't reflect on paper DPS. In fact, MM rifles are really good, but have very low paper dps for the actual damage you can do.

Personally, my SMG dps only shows 135k, but I can kill a Challenge mode pistol guy in 1 clip.

thanks for the input, i know its not very accurate but im at 73k dps its a far cry from your 135k haha... i need 2-3 clips to kill challenge mode mobs :(

wjx128

Reaction score
Do you have a HE extended mag. That attachment adds a lot to yr dps count as it increases yr ammo cap per clip. Plus talent critical hit.blueprint can be bought from BOO from special vendor with phoneix credit.

thanks for the input! im using purple extended mag. havent got a HE one yet.

talent critical hit blueprint for? cant find it at the special gear vendor

i did see a purple glove - +crit% +%dmg to elite +smg dmg

my current HE glove +crit% +smg dmg +pistol dmg

worth to buy for 32 phoenix credit? haha

over-tuned

Reaction score

a) Focus on getting HE ilvl31 gear (crafting). Max stats for ilvl31 armor pieces is 575 (for firearms, stamina, elec) Max stats for armor mods is 140~, so you want everything on ilvl31.

b) Stack Crit chance to at least 40%, Crit dmg at least 80%, with ilvl31 weapon mods.

c) Reckless talent on your chest piece easily increases your dmg output by a significant amount.

d) ilvl31 Mag mod although doesn't increase your bullet dmg, it raises your DPS.

e) Stack abit of ROF if required. Do not stack accuracy like the guys said.

f) Gloves should be always +SMG/+AR/+MM dmg, crit chance, crit dmg.

g) Focus on rolling highest bullet dmg vector and AK. Talents you want should be brutal, deadly, fierce. (Responsive / Prepared is also ok)

I think with the above you will easily go beyond 140k DPS.

Max armor is 4600~4650, which is 65% mitigation. You can stack armor over 5500 but its pointless since mitigation is capped at 65%. That said, armor only mitigates bullet damage, not melee, shock, burn and sticky bomb damage, so make sure you don't forget to stack health pool as well (or stack resistance but don't recommend). ilvl 31 armor pieces roll up to 2800 HP, ilvl31 mods roll up to 800~ HP as well.

Last edited:

wjx128

Reaction score
a) Focus on getting HE ilvl31 gear (crafting). Max stats for ilvl31 armor pieces is 575 (for firearms, stamina, elec) Max stats for armor mods is 140~, so you want everything on ilvl31.

b) Stack Crit chance to at least 40%, Crit dmg at least 80%, with ilvl31 weapon mods.

c) Reckless talent on your chest piece easily increases your dmg output by a significant amount.

d) ilvl31 Mag mod although doesn't increase your bullet dmg, it raises your DPS.

e) Stack abit of ROF if required. Do not stack accuracy like the guys said.

f) Gloves should be always +SMG/+AR/+MM dmg, crit chance, crit dmg.

g) Focus on rolling highest bullet dmg vector and AK. Talents you want should be brutal, deadly, fierce. (Responsive / Prepared is also ok)

I think with the above you will easily go beyond 140k DPS.

Max armor is 4600~4650, which is 65% mitigation. You can stack armor over 5500 but its pointless since mitigation is capped at 65%. That said, armor only mitigates bullet damage, not melee, shock, burn and sticky bomb damage, so make sure you don't forget to stack health pool as well (or stack resistance but don't recommend). ilvl 31 armor pieces roll up to 2800 HP, ilvl31 mods roll up to 800~ HP as well.

ah... seems what im lacking is better gear with the right rolls... makes sense. i keep thinking i must be doing something wrong with my weapon mods

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the input, i know its not very accurate but im at 73k dps its a far cry from your 135k haha... i need 2-3 clips to kill challenge mode mobs :(

you can always go shooting range to see your dps

wjx128

Reaction score
you can always go shooting range to see your dps

it will show a dps meter at the end of it?

on a side note, ilvl 31 is from dz crafting only? game is down now i cant check~ if only dz crafting it will take me awhile, still dz rank 40 haha soloing is slow

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will show a dps meter at the end of it?

on a side note, ilvl 31 is from dz crafting only? game is down now i cant check~ if only dz crafting it will take me awhile, still dz rank 40 haha soloing is slow

no DPS meter at the end, but you can see the damage you deal (if you toggle your dps to show)

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For SMG I always take the combination that gives the highest RoF and inflicted damage (in the shooting range). The Vector's clip is a bit limited, still prefer Navy MP5 but it's hard to roll for that as you need the damn elusive Division Tech as opposed to Vector that doesn't.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.