[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Im trying very hard to max my armour. Need like 400 more. Its quite dumb to use DT and craft a higher arm rating.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went into DZ just after the server update and managed to loot 2 DT crates before others got there LOL!

Have the drop rates for DT been increased post-update?

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm can't seem to get into the game now. Keep getting a delta error after the queue to enter. Yet I see that some of you guys are in-game??

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

https://division.zone/2016/04/05/operation-isac-teaser-trailer-introduces-weekly-assignments/

https://division.zone/2016/04/05/th...balancing-crafting-changes-tons-of-bug-fixes/

and just to share something one of our community members shared on our blog. Very relevant to The Division.
NFxL5nV.jpg

more @ https://gameredge.org/2016/04/time-to-take-nyc-back/

We're inviting other players interested in getting ready for Incursions, PM for group.

Last edited:

dowzkeh

Reaction score

Demori

Reaction score
it will show a dps meter at the end of it?

on a side note, ilvl 31 is from dz crafting only? game is down now i cant check~ if only dz crafting it will take me awhile, still dz rank 40 haha soloing is slow

You can craft ilvl 31 stuff from the stuff from Base blueprint vendor too.

Backpack, mask, kneepads crafted from Base. Chest, Gloves, Holster crafted from DZ.

Base also has all gear mods and some weapon mods, on top of some weapons.

All ilvl 31.

Saw someone asking how to max armor, HE gear mods give armor as well if you don't want to re-craft or recalibrate your gear.

wjx128

Reaction score
You can craft ilvl 31 stuff from the stuff from Base blueprint vendor too.

Backpack, mask, kneepads crafted from Base. Chest, Gloves, Holster crafted from DZ.

Base also has all gear mods and some weapon mods, on top of some weapons.

All ilvl 31.

Saw someone asking how to max armor, HE gear mods give armor as well if you don't want to re-craft or recalibrate your gear.

ahh thanks!

but with incursion coming it seems not wise to spend the resources now. guess i will save. and guys i read that conversion rate of upgrading the crafting mats and the salvage rate will be worse. so take the chance and salvage all the unwanted gear + convert all the mats to high end mats now!

ivanykx1

Reaction score
ahh thanks!

but with incursion coming it seems not wise to spend the resources now. guess i will save. and guys i read that conversion rate of upgrading the crafting mats and the salvage rate will be worse. so take the chance and salvage all the unwanted gear + convert all the mats to high end mats now!

if your gears aren't ilvl31 i would recommend you getting them now instead of waiting for the patch

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just completed the power plant challenge for the first time after attempting it 3-4 times with as many different teams. Very tough and almost gave up a few times but in the end got 2-3 HE drops from the boss. Took almost an hour to complete... Zzzz

sundeath

Reaction score
Add me on Uplay. My nick is sundeath

i'm now on the restore the 3 wings mission. can i do it alone, as i cant matchmake and if i do, the guy always drops

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... just reached level 30 today, though I still have 2 areas of normal zone ro play through. tried dark zone 1 solo... and found myself really is under powered. no issues killing 1 or 2 npc but anymore and I'm dead meat. my weapons only purple with some purple mods. dps 40+k and hp 30+k...
couldn't even do an extraction by myself. lol
im the end, tagged along another friendly player.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.