[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

kaireipy

Reaction score
did u guys buy the season pass?

anyone know where to buy the cheaper ones? :)

Bro your Division on Steam or Uplay? If Steam I can sell you for cheaper, because I bought the season pass on steam thinking it will give me the code for Uplay. But I can't activate it unless I have the game on steam. So looking to sell it for $48. Steam selling $55.9

Last edited:

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to quit Uplay & Steam(if you got it on steam) & go to cmd, type ipconfig /flushdns then restart your computer, it should work. If you lazy can don't restart

I just skipped playing that night and it was ok the next night haha. Managed to get some quality sleep for a change

Demori

Reaction score
ahh thanks!

but with incursion coming it seems not wise to spend the resources now. guess i will save. and guys i read that conversion rate of upgrading the crafting mats and the salvage rate will be worse. so take the chance and salvage all the unwanted gear + convert all the mats to high end mats now!

Yea very important. Go farm and convert all mats now, before the "100% price hike"...

Without any info on what blueprints incursion will bring, not sure if it's wise to craft. If you can do all Challenge missions and clear Lexington under 15 mins, I think you should be good for incursion, can save mats.

over-tuned

Reaction score
5 days till ...

100% HE drop from named and supply-drop-darkzone-craziness.

Can't wait to see the MASSACRE. :s22:

Can't wait, lol.

kaireipy

Reaction score
Finding people looking to buy Season Pass on steam. Have a season pass but it's on Steam. Can't use it on Uplay

wjx128

Reaction score
Yea very important. Go farm and convert all mats now, before the "100% price hike"...

Without any info on what blueprints incursion will bring, not sure if it's wise to craft. If you can do all Challenge missions and clear Lexington under 15 mins, I think you should be good for incursion, can save mats.

yea i converted whatever mats i had. yet to craft, i can do challenge missions lexington abit longer than 15 though. i can handle AI with these gears... its just keep getting killed in DZ and nothing i can do about those rogues makes me wanna tilt

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea i converted whatever mats i had. yet to craft, i can do challenge missions lexington abit longer than 15 though. i can handle AI with these gears... its just keep getting killed in DZ and nothing i can do about those rogues makes me wanna tilt

Got ambushed by a 4 man rogue team from China or Taiwan the other night. Managed to take 1 of them down before they converged on me.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OXZsUD0.jpg

https://division.zone/2016/04/08/these-4-gear-sets-are-coming-with-the-division-update-1-1/

Friendly farmers :|

davloh

Reaction score
No problem. :) Too bad we got killed by the DZ99 CN guy. I tried to go back for revenge but ended getting killed again lol

I also DZ 99 Max bar lol
Rogue most of the time. Have to deal with CN rogue police hackers alot.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also DZ 99 Max bar lol
Rogue most of the time. Have to deal with CN rogue police hackers alot.

I'm 62 and I guess 99 vs 62 the only difference is equipment (OK and some skill :D). I want to know how they get their DPS so high that I'm killed with 2-2 shots while I maybe take off 1/3 of their health when I empty 4/5 of my clip into them (I'm at 170 DPS, 62k health).

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone wana form a core group for incursion?

Im thinking a group where we have gear score that hit the minimum, active on microphone, dont mind the learning curve (dying). Should be tough in the beginning but I think we learn and progress faster in a group than in a random pug group.

Can go darkzone together too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.