Visa to Australia

pohu

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

Sorry if these were asked several times but we would like to know

* what are the information you requirement from us for the visa application (name, passport numbers, etc)

* the method of payment.

Thanks

insideout

Reaction score
My visas all done!!! Ms. Kang is super efficient. Took less than 10mins from the time I emailed her. Extremely impressed by her efficiency, especially on a Sunday.

Thank you!!

lilrex21

Reaction score
just had my 2 visas processed within 15 minutes. thanks kangaroos_kang! really appreciate this service you provide to us. :D straightforward instructions, fuss free, efficient and free!

Mortalavenger

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

I've just forwarded you the details for 3 pax. Thanks for looking into it.

Totally impressed. I sent the details in at some wee hours at night but it was processed first thing in the morning.

Extremely trustworthy, helpful and efficient.

Thank you so much for your help.

yangsss

Reaction score
4th appln with Ms Kang for my friends visiting me,
emailed in the wee hrs and got the visas promptly aft office opens in the morning!

I am still wondering if Ms Kang do sleep at all? her email replies are so fast and gratefully appreciate your assistance always Ms Kang!

:s12: :s12: :s12: :s12:

mlam84

Reaction score
Sent email to her at 10AM and got the approval email around noon time. Very fast and efficient. Thanks again!

tan_chs

Reaction score
Got my applications done within 2 hours and free! Thanks to wonderful and kind service, Miss Kang. Even helped to ensure my applications are checked thoroughly and passports' validity. Top notch service!

BillaMax

Reaction score
Hello Miss Kang, appreciate what you have been trying to do in this forum. I've sent you my details for Australia ETA application. Let me know if there's anything that concerns you.

I'm the guy with SG passport number ending with 080C.

Thanks!

BillaMax

Reaction score
Hello Miss Kang, appreciate what you have been trying to do in this forum. I've sent you my details for Australia ETA application. Let me know if there's anything that concerns you.

I'm the guy with SG passport number ending with 080C.

Thanks!

Special thanks to Miss Kang. My ETA was nicely processed by her and while there might be some hitches (on my part as I've just replaced my old passport), I think she has done a fantastic job!

Kudo to her. :)

keywin

Reaction score
Thanks Ms Kang! very prompt service and cheapest fee for ETA visa anywhere in SG!

soneat

Reaction score
Hi Ms Kang,

I've just forwarded you the details for 4 person. Thank you for your kind assistance in advance.:D.

punggolkid

Reaction score
Came back to Ms Kang one year later and still the same great, quick service. No longer free for me but honestly 7 bucks is nothing compared to the peace of mind she offers.

eneohy

Reaction score
Melbourne in May

Going to Melbourne in May and got my free visa approved by Ms Kang within 3 days.

Can't thank her enough and I really appreciate the quick replies that she gave.

<3
Eileen

pohu

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello Ms Kang,

I am wondering if I can submit my list in excel file format given the number of people (>10) in my group for the facilitation of the visa application, thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.