Apple Watch

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
they got no stocks. probably he buy straight when apple announce the band.

just like last time I wanted to buy milense loop band, I go all apple store in Singapore all out of stock. then I saw apple website says 2-3 weeks. then I don't want. then few days later I see 1-2 days then I buy, then they really 1-2 days reach my house.

chinnian

Reaction score
when did you place your order? i ordered yesterday and shipping is 2-3 weeks.. ridiculous considering the apple watch with black nylon band configuration is shipping within 1 business day

i ordered 1 day after announcement, listed as 1-2 weeks to ship, but received 3 days later on Good Friday.

jace88

Reaction score
I charge daily but that's because I don't want to be left dry should I work very late the next day - if I were to turn it off when I"m going to bed rather than charging it, it should last me the next day.

Anyway another issue - the back of my Apple Watch is coming off (well the one I bought my missus). It's a stainless steel model but the back plate which touches the sensor comes off every now and then and we have to click it back in... looks a bit odd. Anyone else had this fixed in Singapore?

(my problem is I bought it at the Apple Store in Sydney Australia)

PetPet

Reaction score
Call up Apple.
Explain your issue.
Should be able to get a replacement or at least get it repaired.

jace88

Reaction score
Update: spoke with Apple today and confirmed coverage is international. Yay. They booked me an appointment at one of the four service Centres in Singapore since no Genius Bar here.

speedster4005

Reaction score
Update: spoke with Apple today and confirmed coverage is international. Yay. They booked me an appointment at one of the four service Centres in Singapore since no Genius Bar here.

That's good to know. Thanks for the update.

sdarren7

Reaction score
Hi. Anyone encounter missing WhatsApp msg? If I off my watch. I can recieve all whatapps. But if I on. I keep missing some of the msg on the iphone

For sender side only 1 tick. My side totally nv recieve the WhatsApp

jace88

Reaction score

update - last weekend got the replacement apple watch from QCD (no bands/chargers/accessories/etc- just the watch piece itself). no issues. new unit in the small cardboard apple warranty replaced box.

In summary - yes, Apple Watch purchased overseas will be repaired/replaced here under warranty in Singapore.

swgj86

Master Member
Reaction score
update - last weekend got the replacement apple watch from QCD (no bands/chargers/accessories/etc- just the watch piece itself). no issues. new unit in the small cardboard apple warranty replaced box.

In summary - yes, Apple Watch purchased overseas will be repaired/replaced here under warranty in Singapore.
same experience when i changed my apple watch sports last year.

came in a small box with the watch body only.

jace88

Reaction score
same experience when i changed my apple watch sports last year.

came in a small box with the watch body only.

I think it's similar to the deal they have on warranty replacements for iPads/iPhones. Not sure if that applies in Singapore but at least in Australia if you ruined a device yourself or it was out of warranty, you could buy the device alone (no accessories/non-retail packaging) for a fraction of the retail price (but you have to give them your broken device presumably for refurbishment).

jace88

Reaction score
Hmm the supposedly new apple watch replacement received seems to have some issues as if the bottom button is always being pressed in and it keeps taking screenshots everytime we click the crown. I've heard of people having sticky digital crowns but never the other way where it keeps taking screenshots.

yh_lee

Reaction score
question about band sizes

Hi ,
Just want to ask, if I wanna change the band for Apple watch , and search online for it, is that just two things I need to take note, the sizes (since there are two sizes for apple watch,38mm /42mm) ?

Thanks alot
YH

jace88

Reaction score
Hi ,
Just want to ask, if I wanna change the band for Apple watch , and search online for it, is that just two things I need to take note, the sizes (since there are two sizes for apple watch,38mm /42mm) ?

Thanks alot
YH

The size. And also if it's like an old school/traditional band, make sure it comes with the 'pins' to slot into the Apple Watch.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.