[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone wana form a core group for incursion?

Im thinking a group where we have gear score that hit the minimum, active on microphone, dont mind the learning curve (dying). Should be tough in the beginning but I think we learn and progress faster in a group than in a random pug group.

Can go darkzone together too.

our group will be gearing up for it but the no-reset weekend is making everyone frustrated. lol. and if wanna join in the fun, no problem just drop me a PM.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... all the pros here. make me feel jin inferior. now only level16 and not venture into dz yet..

Sent from i ish know huat chiu did rast summer using GAGT

haha... I reached lvl 30, went in to dz01 for 1st time on Thurs evening... kena melted by the mobs so hard that I couldn't even extract stuff I picked up. at most I could 1 or 2 only... and that's after emptying almost 2 mags and some of my sniper shots.

luckily I tagged along a friendly player... only the n I could play along lol.

Did the dailies for 1 day before it stopped... and i got an improved gear from the boss drop. at least now I could take out the purples in dz01 in less than 1 extended mag using vector.

my dps only 80k, health 20k, tech 20k. lvl 30, dzlvl 22

cyberlocke

Reaction score
haha... I reached lvl 30, went in to dz01 for 1st time on Thurs evening... kena melted by the mobs so hard that I couldn't even extract stuff I picked up. at most I could 1 or 2 only... and that's after emptying almost 2 mags and some of my sniper shots.

luckily I tagged along a friendly player... only the n I could play along lol.

Did the dailies for 1 day before it stopped... and i got an improved gear from the boss drop. at least now I could take out the purples in dz01 in less than 1 extended mag using vector.

my dps only 80k, health 20k, tech 20k. lvl 30, dzlvl 22

Your best bet is grinding lexington challenge mode, it's the easiest challenge mode to do and drops 1 HE gear piece + 30 P.Credits. Going to DZ with 20k HP is crazy, you just die in 1 hit from everything.

Best to grind now when people still can't see your gear score... next patch in 2 days, by then all those undergeared players will be very sad. No one will party them anymore for anything, unless players who are as undergeared as them.

cyberlocke

Reaction score
DZ is full of hackers now, really makes farming DZ lvl damn sian...

4 men party wiped by a single DZ 70 hacker today, UBisoft really don't care about their players. How can any game allow hackers to hack so rampantly?

Met another hacker doing lexington challenge, every mob die in 1 sec because he using infinite ammo + rate of fire hack. Not to complain as we cleared in record breaking time, but that's not how I want to enjoy the game.

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
I have been using the hacks. Sometimes only maphack in dz or tele when no one is around.

I can farm lexington with the hacks. Lmg and ammo cache makes thing easy. But its so boring. I hardly log in now. Abit regret buying this game.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
DZ is full of hackers now, really makes farming DZ lvl damn sian...

4 men party wiped by a single DZ 70 hacker today, UBisoft really don't care about their players. How can any game allow hackers to hack so rampantly?

Met another hacker doing lexington challenge, every mob die in 1 sec because he using infinite ammo + rate of fire hack. Not to complain as we cleared in record breaking time, but that's not how I want to enjoy the game.

Wah, now lexington also have hackers.....

Massive probably looking into more permanent solutions to hackers as opposed to temp fixes, which in turn is related to how patchable this game is.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
I have been using the hacks. Sometimes only maphack in dz or tele when no one is around.

I can farm lexington with the hacks. Lmg and ammo cache makes thing easy. But its so boring. I hardly log in now. Abit regret buying this game.

After you use hack and farm the hell out of it. Of course it boring. There is no challenge on challenge mission anymore. I clock nearly 200 hours already did so many farming I lost count still cannot find the m1a (yes I m that unlucky) never though of using hack. I mean if you buy the game and start using hack you just takes the fun out of playing and you get boring.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After you use hack and farm the hell out of it. Of course it boring. There is no challenge on challenge mission anymore. I clock nearly 200 hours already did so many farming I lost count still cannot find the m1a (yes I m that unlucky) never though of using hack. I mean if you buy the game and start using hack you just takes the fun out of playing and you get boring.

Interestingly, I got my HE M1A from the named boss at DZ1-1. The one in the dead end alley at the bottom of the map. Had the highest HE drop from that boss so far. But so-so nia the stats (better than the 1st Wave M1A I had, but not like WOW!)

I agree. Using the hacks you make the game boring. Where's the challenge or excitement if you have no risk of loss when walking around the DZ knowing you can't be killed, or can kill in 1 shot?

Played yesterday with some HWZ guys - we went rogue and twice the guy we killed came back (using hacks) and wiped out our 4 man party. First guy likely used a RoF hack, second guy couldn't be killed. Zzzz

over-tuned

Reaction score
The feeling you get when you know you're in a group of perfectly geared rank 90s and you're on manhunt but all it takes is for a hacker to teleport behind you and 9999 RPM everyone. :s22:

With that said, I'm never going to hack just because I want to kill and piss the hackers off because it just ruin my game experience, and given that I already have so limited time to play...

However, I do not mind someone hacking in my team just to help us take down the hacking rouge-police lol. PM me if you wanna hack, I've full details :D

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol.. With the new patch players will be able to report hackers who will then receive a warning/suspension and then a perm ban. Hopefully that will cut down on the hackers post-incursion, at least until they find a way to circumvent it

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya using hacks makes the game boring super fast. what's there left to play since the hack can take care of everything else? what's left is just going around and senselessly killing other players... even that can get boring also right? those who uses hacks, why spend money on the game and spoil your own game experience? lol

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol.. With the new patch players will be able to report hackers who will then receive a warning/suspension and then a perm ban. Hopefully that will cut down on the hackers post-incursion, at least until they find a way to circumvent it
hope it can really help. only fear is there's more cheaters than they can catch lol. and depends on how they ban them...hope they don't get to come back. if not, it's just as good as not banning.

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
The feeling you get when you know you're in a group of perfectly geared rank 90s and you're on manhunt but all it takes is for a hacker to teleport behind you and 9999 RPM everyone. :s22:

With that said, I'm never going to hack just because I want to kill and piss the hackers off because it just ruin my game experience, and given that I already have so limited time to play...

However, I do not mind someone hacking in my team just to help us take down the hacking rouge-police lol. PM me if you wanna hack, I've full details :D

me and my friend tried by looking towards each other to spot hackers from tele-ing to your back. We managed to make the rogue hacker give up on us.

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
ya using hacks makes the game boring super fast. what's there left to play since the hack can take care of everything else? what's left is just going around and senselessly killing other players... even that can get boring also right? those who uses hacks, why spend money on the game and spoil your own game experience? lol

me and my friend for darkzone will turn off our rpm & teleport unless a hacker kills us. We basically just run around farming divi tech and lucking out on an empty server

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.