[-Official-] EDMW Mousehunt (Facebook) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

viVa|aG|oria

Master Member
Reaction score
Join any tourney:

I found a Teamwork Egg from the first tournament I joined during this Spring Egg Hunt!
----

Click King Crowns and for those who have at least 30% of silver crowns of all mice:

I found a Century Egg for having earned a Silver Crown for over 30% of the mouse population during this Spring Egg Hunt!
----

Change to the new UI under user preference:

I found a Freshly Painted Egg by using MouseHunt's New FreshCoat™ Layout during this Spring Egg Hunt!
----

Click on market place:

I found a Market Mogul Egg hiding out in the Marketplace during this Spring Egg Hunt!

Fragum

Master Member
Reaction score
4 Interface Eggs (Spoilers)
You found a hidden egg!
The Century Egg is unlocked by getting a silver crown for 30% or more of all mice. (From Fav King Crown page)

I found a Market Mogul Egg hiding out in the Marketplace during this Spring Egg Hunt!

You found a hidden egg!
The Freshly Painted Egg is unlocked by using MouseHunt's FreshCoat™ Layout. (From Preferences)

You found a Teamwork Egg!
A portrait of people together depicting strong teamwork.
(From joining a tournament)

https://www.mousehuntgame.com/forum/showthread.php?124784-4-Interface-Eggs-(Spoilers)

IAmZTX

Reaction score
advice to jet Monster Trench or continue?

Currently equipping CPOT / Fissure / Gouda

Which charm should i use?

EAC or ULC

d23durian

Reaction score
First time lucky hehe

JWunxZk.jpg

ultragt

Reaction score
8:41 am - Sunken City
I sounded the Hunter's Horn and was successful in the hunt! I caught a 10 oz. Deep Sea Diver Mouse worth 36,000 points and 2,750 gold.

The mouse also dropped the following loot:
11 Barnacles and 1 Soggy Sunken Journal

thenormalboy123

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys I'm currently using Rune Shark trap. Was wondering if school of sharks worth it not.

Moi No luck with predatory processers :(:(:(

Last edited:

ultragt

Reaction score
Guys I'm currently using Rune Shark trap. Was wondering if school of sharks worth it not.

Moi No luck with predatory processers :(:(:(

Of cos. It's the best hydro trap in the game. Just buy them from MP, getting cheaper. Or use sand dollars if you can spare. The drop rate for pp is shiat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.