[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

davloh

Reaction score
me and my friend for darkzone will turn off our rpm & teleport unless a hacker kills us. We basically just run around farming divi tech and lucking out on an empty server

RPM will be server side from 12th onwards hopefully this stops all the 1 sec kills.
Teleport is ongoing issue.

over-tuned

Reaction score
That hacker suck. I faced hackers that shot me through buildings from 2 buildings away. Cant even shoot him back -_-.

9999 RPM from 2 buildings away still nevermind. The best part is the same hacker has been killing my team for many times, now for about 2 weeks already. He's still actively hacking and having so much fun. His nick is IJIIi]IJIJii1JIiJYIJi or something.

Demori

Reaction score
Still quite a lot of bugs and exploits, as per normal in Ubisoft games lol. Pity though, cos the game really has a very nice feel about it. Everything from shooting to interacting with objects has a good response. Hopefully tomorrow (Wed morning?) patch fixes the major stuff.

DepressedUser

Reaction score
just hit 30 with all purple, but lex challenging is too hard for me lol... where do you all farm before lex challenging?

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just hit 30 with all purple, but lex challenging is too hard for me lol... where do you all farm before lex challenging?

Bullet King but you missed the boat by about 3 weeks :(

I'm at 30/67 all gold and still challenge mode is impossible alone also. So don't feel too bad. It's designed for a team of 4

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha... I'm 30/25.
mainly purples, just 1 gold Damascus pistol.

built like a paper...went to do dz farming with some mates and they ended killing me in 1 shot. lol

will be doing some tunnel, general assembly on hard mode to farm some high ends I hope.

gibson7

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best way to farm purples now = police academy glitch on hard mode
Usual way = General assembly on hard mode

general assembly also can glitch using the mobile cover to go all the way to the 2 bosses inside the assembly where they will drop 3 purples each... get yourself killed once and get into the courtyard to face the heli which should drop another 3-4 purples... if lucky will get 1 HE

http://youtu.be/cVDzzkQhJIg

Last edited:

Brehon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to connect to sg server?
Watched some videos and after they shoot, the damage number comes out almost immediately but mine lags a bit, so i always use more ammo than I needed.
Checked in resource monitor latency at least 200ms.

Jung Eunji

Reaction score
just did the 8 man rogue rotation with
some TW/CN guys.
Used my cui chinese to communicate
but they actually pretty friendly. Lvl-ed from DZ 66 to 71 in 3hrs

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

“Keep exploring New York and advancing your Agent with the first major free update that introduces intense new end-game cooperative missions called Incursions, and other features such as Loot Trading, all new gear sets and weapons, Dark Zone supply drops, new assignments and more.

are u ready? i know we are :)

Last edited:

AxMiLLi

Reaction score
After some tidying up of videos, I created a playlist to compile videos of hackers, and this was the first group that I caught on stream.

xiaopig18

Reaction score
anyone want play together after the update we can do the new falcon lost or dz together add me ign xiaopig18 164k dps and 61k hp

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After some tidying up of videos, I created a playlist to compile videos of hackers, and this was the first group that I caught on stream.

just saw the video... but with out sound. though you were killed pretty fast... confirm is hacker? I got saw another of your video where you almost instant killed and another instance is shot behind wall... those looks like sure thing. but this one...

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

AxMiLLi

Reaction score
Lol you really panic sia

Sigh oh well hahaha. Need more PVP practise, and hopefully less glitches.

just saw the video... but with out sound. though you were killed pretty fast... confirm is hacker? I got saw another of your video where you almost instant killed and another instance is shot behind wall... those looks like sure thing. but this one...

I am not 100% sure about this too. I'm like, 85%ish lol. We had Survivor links up and we still died pretty fast so yeah, that's the doubt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.