[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

xiaopig18

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend which one should i use for vector talent adept burtal determined or sustained stable vicious have been re roll for like 10 time liao so far this is the best i can get

Last edited:

muahahahaz

Reaction score
Kind of lost now... Just completed all the pve missions... Dunno what to do... Already hit level 30...any advice???

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Anyone can recommend which one should i use for vector talent adept burtal determined or sustained stable vicious have been re roll for like 10 time liao so far this is the best i can get

I have to re roll about 15 times for my second choice, self preserved, vicious, destructive. At least vector doesn't need div tech.

muahahahaz

Reaction score
haha...up your gear to all gold and stack up your stats lor. then go dz and be melted... lol

hahaha problem is i dunno how to up my gear... grind all the mission at hard level then challenge level? and what kind of stats to up... like chest piece should add more stamina firepower or electronics that kind....

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually my armor piece state are determined by the talents requirement of my weapons.

stanley_home

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahaha problem is i dunno how to up my gear... grind all the mission at hard level then challenge level? and what kind of stats to up... like chest piece should add more stamina firepower or electronics that kind....

Saw some vids yesterday on sticky bomb setup. Anyone tried?

cyberlocke

Reaction score
Quick update

Named bosses drop some HE (2-4 items), not including the guaranteed gear drop = Grind Lexington like siao / DZ
Honestly was expecting 1 HE item only

Mask glitch that heals 2% HP no longer working (Damn sad, overly relied on that)

DZ status: FULL OF HACKERS, all trying to get the loot drop

Anyway add me Damonkjl for DZ / Lexington grinds, my buddy and I gonna grind tonight liao. DZ lvl 59, armor 62%, stats as below

j8jev5.jpg

Last edited:

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Siaz.. did the Lincoln Tunnel to try and it was bugged, couldn't open the door after the bomb disarm, then fast travelled back to base and it got stuck at the loading screen. Force quit, then now cannot log in.. get Mike Error saying account temporarily unavailable..zzzz

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got a HE Ak-47 with DPS of around 190k (compared to my Vector @ 170k) but still feel that my Vector more effective... either that or the enemies are tougher post-patch

AxMiLLi

Reaction score

1 failed and 1 successful attempt. Will edit this later, so far now just skip to the incursion part. Hope it will help.

davloh

Reaction score
Sped they 3 incursions got 1 sentry and 3 strikers. Supply drop box is mostly purples. The boss guarding it gives better loot. Crafted 15 m1a and 10 aug. Decent rolls.

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation to replace a First Wave M1A purple? Being stuck with it for a long time. Right now still DZ50 so cannot buy the new vendor blueprint.

Trying out a Skill Power Build; CD suddenly become short at 27k Skill lol. Any recommended stats for the SP Build?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.