[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

davloh

Reaction score
Cleared in 10 to 15 mins with clan mates. Can carry hard if at least 2 in team knows what to do.
Challenging mode is another matter.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Paying for really pro players to carry me Incursion hard/challenging modes. PM me

Got matchmake with a group of Chinese player. Manage to clear in 3 try. It was damn hard and it makes challenge mission looks like a child's play.

You must have a delicate healer and survivor link for planting the bomb. Good spot for clear the wave is under the passageway where the ammo restock is. Hard is still manageable. But challenge, from what I know is level 34 npc. Strategy should be the same but is going to take a tons of bullet to bring them down.

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Wanted to do falcon lost yst night but end up fool around in dz until 2.45am haha.

Those cleaner quite op, flame thrower range so long.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried 3 times at Hard with random peeps.. always get wiped out at the 3-4 wave.. lol

freakerknoid

Reaction score
U solo or did with friends?

Solo is near impossible even on hard mode. By the time you reach wave 15, all the elite start coming out and if you don't clear by the time the next wave, it will start to stack and you will be surround by tons of npc and you still have to plant the bomb on the apc. Unless he was soloing while the glitch of shooting the apc is not patch yet. Still that is going to take a long time doing it alone.

DeansListRaver

Reaction score
Need help with incursion hard mode, anyone willing to do with me? I still have the weekly reward, so everyone in group can enjoy

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in farming incursion together?

I will be using glitch. No need to fight 15 waves of enemies, just need spam sticky bomb.

C0REPAD

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
For those lazy to read.

I really hope this doesn't get deleted.

Falcon Lost mission on Challenging.

Estimated time:

30 minutes the first few times.
20 minutes or less once you get efficient.

Rewards per run (yes, it's for real):

40 phoenix credits.
One gear set item with a gear score of 240.
One gear set item with a gear score of 214.
Various other drops (eg: crappy high-end, etc)

Requirements:

Four players. You must have four people for this to be efficient.
Each player must have at least 36,000 skill power. Nothing else matters.

How to do it:

At the start of the mission, bypass the NPCs in the tunnels. Simply use your Survival Link to get through. If someone goes down it's okay because they'll respawn once you enter the main arena. As long as one person makes it through you're fine.
After rappelling up the rope you will see a set of double doors. These doors will be your entrance to the arena. STOP once you enter these doors. Opening the doors will respawn your dead teammates if there are any.
Now that you've entered the doors, you must glitch through the walls. DO NOT trigger the part where the APC blows up the wall because that will trigger the first wave. There is a new way to glitch through walls using a mobile cover. I'll let you figure that out for yourself. Hint: It's the same way you do it at the Police Academy post-patch.
Once every team member has glitched through the wall, you will enter the arena. None of the NPCs will shoot you. The APC also will not shoot you. Nothing at all will shoot you even if it's there.
Run the APC at the back of the arena and blow it up with sticky bombs. This will take 20-30 minutes (or less!) depending on how efficient your team is. There are ways to make cooldowns and such very efficient but I'll let you figure that out for yourself. The information isn't exactly a secret anyway.

The big deal:

Right after the APC blows up, everyone will see their gear set items drop. These gear set items are gear score 214.
As soon as you see the items drop, THREE members of the group must exit the game immediately. One member MUST stay behind and wait for the rest to reconnect.
When the three members return, their backpack will contain one gear set item with gear score 240. They will also be rewarded with 40 phoenix credits.
The one member left behind will not receive the phoenix credits or the 240 item. The group should cycle who stays behind on every turn.
All members can now collect the drops left behind near the APC by teleporting to the player left behind.

It doesn't matter if you completed the weekly challenge mode or not. Everyone who exits the game as soon as the loot drops (ALT-F4?) will receive the 240 gear set item AND 40 phoenix credits.

At 20 minutes per run. Bananas.

That is all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.