The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah, tried using lesser shampoo(half a pump) today and feels so much better. Normally I just use a pump, is ot too much?

How much shampoo you all use?

Sent from cramped red dot using GAGT

depends on brand and how much hair u have and how dirty ur hair is and how much styling product u use and if u got use water to rinse hair before using shampoo.

my point is you cant really compare. but just to answer your qn (i also wan know other use how much for fun), i use like 0.5 to 1.5 pumps usually, depending on the day

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depends on brand and how much hair u have and how dirty ur hair is and how much styling product u use and if u got use water to rinse hair before using shampoo.

my point is you cant really compare. but just to answer your qn (i also wan know other use how much for fun), i use like 0.5 to 1.5 pumps usually, depending on the day
Ish true. Moi ish usually pump full ta... Erm...

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

dj_flame

Reaction score
Use the Morris Motley Treatment Oil instead of shampoo if you're worried about damaged hair.

$$$ though. :s22:

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in getting Morris motley treatment styling balm or Morris motley cleansing oil straight from Morris motley website and wish to share shipping? The shipping is AUD 20 to ship to Singapore. I so far have 2 other bros looking to get (About 5-6 products confirmed)

Shipping will be divided by the total amount of products purchased. Means if 3 person buys 5 products total = AUD 20/5 = AUD4 .

No kopi money/admin charges applies. Transaction is totally transparent.

Delivery to my house then after that can meet at a convenient place for me.

It will save $$ compared to getting it from Singapore.

PM me only, no time to check thread. Thank you.

yosemi

Reaction score
nowdays alot guy cut the one side shave de den hair comb 1 side the other side only the under side shave , the back cut also quite neat.
what is the hair cut? can cut in neighbourhood salon? how to tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.