[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
This game is like getting more broken as days passed.... Hackers still rampart in DZ, Incursion is glitchable.... and response from Massive is slow

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't "invest" more money on their season pass.

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

Sama sama... Recently see games got season pass I just "pass".

Last night go DZ kena KO twice by the same rate of fire hacker... loots dropped all useless attachments or lousy armor; too much reliance on RNGesus for good stats/talents....and why the hell are the green loots having lower stats than the gold ones??

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng I never get season pass too lol.

Seems like now there's a record breaking time for Falcon Challenge by some China Group. 8 mins, RPM hack + M44 explosive. LOL, I think at the end of the day only hackers will be still playing the game. Ownself play, ownself song.
yah lor...its like rush to grind... rush to glitch to get the gears... after that... then what? go dz di siao people with their hacks? lol...

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sama sama... Recently see games got season pass I just "pass".

Last night go DZ kena KO twice by the same rate of fire hacker... loots dropped all useless attachments or lousy armor; too much reliance on RNGesus for good stats/talents....and why the hell are the green loots having lower stats than the gold ones??
lol... for me quite heng... whenever I go dz I go dz 1 or 2 only... coz too low level liao... maybe that's why other players never touch me. only kena ko once... but that's because I kept running after a duo of players

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Tonight who playing Overwatch beta stress test?

I abit sian of the game, cant get my GS up.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the damn Sentry gear is the hardest to get.. only got the 2 pieces I crafted from BoO, think Striker is easier.. so far got a mismatching Nomad piece and another Tactition piece :s13:

Need to get a shitload of DZ credits more plus another 6 DZ levels to buy the HE M1A blueprint..zzzzz

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
You have 13 hours more to go before it resets?

Join the dark side. It makes thing easier. If you know what I mean after last night.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
Heng I never get season pass too lol.

Seems like now there's a record breaking time for Falcon Challenge by some China Group. 8 mins, RPM hack + M44 explosive. LOL, I think at the end of the day only hackers will be still playing the game. Ownself play, ownself song.

Wah But you don't break record by hacking and glitch. I don't mind the glitch part but hacking like you say is ownself Song only. I mean everyone can start having record time by hacking. Is whether if you want to do it or not.

kei_sama

Reaction score
Anyone want to run few round of glitch incursion just add me or talk to me in game: kei_harizawa

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Another exploit. To farm in lower GS bracket, Put everything you dont need inside stash.
Equip level 1 pistol and paramedic backpag if you preorder.

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah lao. Got so sway anot. queue for challenge mode incursion, all my team member die to the first 2 shotgunner in tunnel. 2 diff teams somemore.

davloh

Reaction score
Wah lao. Got so sway anot. queue for challenge mode incursion, all my team member die to the first 2 shotgunner in tunnel. 2 diff teams somemore.

They hit hard and can 1 or 2 shot the team.
Cc ans Focus fire them down quickly.

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
No. All 180+. Getting restless liao, i want up my GS but dz loot not dropping. 163 HE no use.

Last edited:

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I switch my smart cover to turret. Then if I think got shotgunners coming I dump it in the middle and roll away. So far working. Furthest we got to was wave 14 b4 I have to go.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.