The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ because your styling technique too good or you're expecting glue as a hair wax?

drop = flop? flatten?

some strange thing on earth call gravity.

if your hair is not long enough, where got enough weight to let the hair fall back, i supposed you're donning the comb back/quiff style.

if you expect hair models kind of hair, u do realised that the photos is taken right after they styled the hair.
of course it look awesome.

they didn't show the aftermath in 30mins. (you got yourself a hour)
because that won't sell the product.

strong = keep it in check, re-style-able.

nowadays everyone is expecting tooooo damn much from hair products.
keep your expectation in check.
good products keep your hair styling shape and allows your restyle as you wish or it decides to flop due to a million factors
WIND, GRAVITY etc..

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
Okay la maybe 1-2 hr. But the thing is that after that 1-2 hrs after i style . it kept on dropping leh. If i move arnd or what then nvm . But i nvr even move away from my seat, atmost just look around and talking to my friends.

Sent from - using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liddat might as well buy this
RraMkZrl.jpg

Confirm hold one

Got protein, vitamins and protection somemore!

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score
Okay la maybe 1-2 hr. But the thing is that after that 1-2 hrs after i style . it kept on dropping leh. If i move arnd or what then nvm . But i nvr even move away from my seat, atmost just look around and talking to my friends.
Learn to blowdry.

Also talk to your hairdresser.

Simple as ABC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.