[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh F U all la, Don't charge people for exploits.

For the latest glitch, people still need to use mobile cover to get to location and need max skill power to down the APC fast with exotic damage.

For other people, they use their 3rd party hack to teleport to the location, Aimbot to shoot and unlimited ammo.

I never paid a single cent for the hacks, all free. Those that buy from some Euro website, their hacks all half past six one. The forum link I gave you all has got all the free hacks.

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh F U all la, Don't charge people for exploits.

For the latest glitch, people still need to use mobile cover to get to location and need max skill power to down the APC fast with exotic damage.

For other people, they use their 3rd party hack to teleport to the location, Aimbot to shoot and unlimited ammo.

I never paid a single cent for the hacks, all free. Those that buy from some Euro website, their hacks all half past six one. The forum link I gave you all has got all the free hacks.

No worries.. its this Strikk guy. I knew about the hack when googling stuff.. but this Strikk damn er xin trying to charge ppl

Nanonited

Master Member
Reaction score
abmro4.jpg

@63% armor, 2% short for capped :(

Out of cover damage talent gloves are too hard to give up!

Sweet sweet AUG. After 20 over rolls, still **** rolls though.

Eh seriously how did u get such good gear in one day? All 240 right... And strikers gear can roll stamina one meh?

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
I didnt manage to get 240 mission reward exploit.

How do you go about doing it?

I managed to get the mission reward to show up by changing computer time a week forward. But when I complete the mission, I only get boss drop.

Im thinking, maybe I need a fellow that has yet to complete the challenge mode daily, join his team, and get him to dc at the door into the room and then kick him. I think I can do it with my alternate char.

Who wants to plevel alternate char to try it?

Actually the hacks we do, are not really hack. We are called script kiddies. The people that created the hacks, they are the real hackers.

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Tonight 11pm, I run any 3 through Incursion challenge.

I was not serious about charging people. Ask the edmwers that played with me yst night. I gave them my dropbox link to the cheat.

Challenge mode legit way is very hard. Not worth it to spend an hour and wipe on the last few wave. Confirm rage quit. Im at 65% armor, a sniper can hit me for 90% of my health. Ridiculous.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didnt manage to get 240 mission reward exploit.

How do you go about doing it?

I managed to get the mission reward to show up by changing computer time a week forward. But when I complete the mission, I only get boss drop.

Im thinking, maybe I need a fellow that has yet to complete the challenge mode daily, join his team, and get him to dc at the door into the room and then kick him. I think I can do it with my alternate char.

Who wants to plevel alternate char to try it?

Actually the hacks we do, are not really hack. We are called script kiddies. The people that created the hacks, they are the real hackers.

they hot fixed it already

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the M1A blueprint still for sale at the safehouse? I remember it was a DZ L75 .. now on the brink of getting to L75 couldn't find it liao.. LOL!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.