[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
The state of the game is a joke. If you dont hack while everyone is, you put yourself at a disadvantage.

Unless they are as good as Blizzard when it comes to dealing with hacks, you are better off using the cheats. You play game to enjoy ma, use the cheats can teleport here and there, chase hackers down in DZ too.

over-tuned

Reaction score
The state of the game is a joke. If you dont hack while everyone is, you put yourself at a disadvantage.

Unless they are as good as Blizzard when it comes to dealing with hacks, you are better off using the cheats. You play game to enjoy ma, use the cheats can teleport here and there, chase hackers down in DZ too.

Wrong, still can have fun playing legit too! My group is legit, we don't hack but glitch farm abit to full 240 gears. We managed to take down a hacker more than 5 times in a span of an hour today. His nick is Bulletahan. Should be a fellow Singaporean lol. Still quite fun and challenging to pwn hackers :)

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrong, still can have fun playing legit too! My group is legit, we don't hack but glitch farm abit to full 240 gears. We managed to take down a hacker more than 5 times in a span of an hour today. His nick is Bulletahan. Should be a fellow Singaporean lol. Still quite fun and challenging to pwn hackers :)

4v1 i'd assume? :o

over-tuned

Reaction score
4v1 i'd assume? :o

Nope, we don't have 4 men. 2 v 1 or 3 v 1 or 2 v 2 would be possible. Cos as far as I know, there isn't any godmode hack yet.

Of course if the entire team of hacking lL|iJiliIlLiJil|IiIj| dudes are in the server, we'll get cleared in about 0.001 second. 228 gear score, 150k HP also no use lol. 20 men also they (or should I say YOU, since so many here are hacking) can clear. Just quit the game can liao.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, we don't have 4 men. 2 v 1 or 3 v 1 or 2 v 2 would be possible. Cos as far as I know, there isn't any godmode hack yet.

Of course if the entire team of hacking lL|iJiliIlLiJil|IiIj| dudes are in the server, we'll get cleared in about 0.001 second. 228 gear score, 150k HP also no use lol. 20 men also they (or should I say YOU, since so many here are hacking) can clear. Just quit the game can liao.

lol so much angst, i think YOU should quit :s22:

it is not healthy when YOU start pointing fingers when YOU don't even know the facts :s13:

over-tuned

Reaction score
lol so much angst, i think YOU should quit :s22:

it is not healthy when YOU start pointing fingers when YOU don't even know the facts :s13:

Nope still enjoying the game even with hackers. Lol why you so sensitive sia. Like that abit offended alr lol. Who point finger at you. Relax la brother. You're that Bulletahan we killed 5 times is it ? Lol.

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope still enjoying the game even with hackers. Lol why you so sensitive sia. Like that abit offended alr lol. Who point finger at you. Relax la brother. You're that Bulletahan we killed 5 times is it ? Lol.

lol you reacted like I just killed your whole family

relax la just a game nia

btw, you have a camera in my room? how would you know I'm offended? I'm just returning the coin in your manner I.e shouting over the Internet

p.s you quoted me and said you, I hope I'm not being overly sensitive here :s22:

Last edited:

over-tuned

Reaction score
lol you reacted like I just killed your whole family

relax la just a game nia

btw, you have a camera in my room? how would you know I'm offended? I'm just returning the coin in your manner I.e shouting over the Internet

p.s you quoted me and said you, I hope I'm not being overly sensitive here :s22:

Sorry Bulletahan. It wasn't me who talked trashed after we killed you. It was the angmoh. He is crazy.

Also, I'm okay with anyone hacking actually. Like you said its just a game. Don't need to be so serious please -.-

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a game dudes - chill off.

Finally completed 1x Hard mode of FL with hack free team. Average GS was about 190

We typically hid out in the tunnel that's in the basement of the APC level, then took out waves as they came in. IIRC the APC's weapon can't reach you if you are standing below the grilles..

Takes a lot of discipline not to run out to and snipe mobs whom are hiding. When it came to explosives the runner had to move fast to deactivate then drop the bomb

over-tuned

Reaction score

Finally completed 1x Hard mode of FL with hack free team. Average GS was about 190

We typically hid out in the tunnel that's in the basement of the APC level, then took out waves as they came in. IIRC the APC's weapon can't reach you if you are standing below the grilles..

Takes a lot of discipline not to run out to and snipe mobs whom are hiding. When it came to explosives the runner had to move fast to deactivate then drop the bomb

Yep I very chill liao leh. Just still feeling that hyped when we killed that hacker multiple times. Satisfying much :s12:

You're legit player. Respect:D

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bulletahan. It wasn't me who talked trashed after we killed you. It was the angmoh. He is crazy.

Also, I'm okay with anyone hacking actually. Like you said its just a game. Don't need to be so serious please -.-

I'm offended, you accuse me of cheating when you have no prove whatsoever :s8:

I shouldn't bother you, I think you need to get back to your flip prata job

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yeah that's how a group of players in discord carried me to complete hard lol

but we went to the first tunnel instead of the 2nd

not that difficult really, just time consuming and need abit of coordination

over-tuned

Reaction score
I'm offended, you accuse me of cheating when you have no prove whatsoever :s8:

I shouldn't bother you, I think you need to get back to your flip prata job

I know you are offended lol. Dude sorry man. In my earlier post, there were two paragraphs, the first was actually directed to you. The second paragraph was meant to be a general thread reply not just directed to you but all fellow thread readers.

Yaya I flip prata okay. Now we're even right :vijayadmin: :)

Btw is your IGN really Bulletahan ?

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know you are offended lol. Dude sorry man. In my earlier post, there were two paragraphs, the first was actually directed to you. The second paragraph was meant to be a general thread reply not just directed to you but all fellow thread readers.

Yaya I flip prata okay. Now we're even right :vijayadmin: :)

Btw is your IGN really Bulletahan ?

nope, if you were actually calm enough to look through my replies in this thread, it's CAPSNOSPACE

I'm not offended obviously, but you bit the bait for sure :s13: crazy what a game do to people these days

over-tuned

Reaction score
nope, if you were actually calm enough to look through my replies in this thread, it's CAPSNOSPACE

I'm not offended obviously, but you bit the bait for sure :s13: crazy what a game do to people these days

lol still angry. Bro I already said sorry -.-

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.