you were good entertainment for me during my transit to work

you be good now, adults need to make a living

over-tuned

Reaction score
lol still trying to act like you weren't baited :s13:

is this how teenagers argue these days?

you were good entertainment for me during my transit to work

you be good now, adults need to make a living

... say you hacker you become ah gua liao :s22: Apologize alr still angry so long. Sorry to say this but you're like my sister...

But if you're really a girl then its fine I guess. I accept my mistake. Always accept that you are in the wrong when dealing with women. Those married should know :)

sundeath

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with darkzone farming please? IGN is sundeath. I will be playing at 7pm tonite till late

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Dont bother with glitch farming if you are low GS.

You do not have enough skill power to down the apc with stick bomb. 2 hours minimum.

You do not have enough skill power and dps to down the apc with explosive bullet.

If you are not using any cheat from 3rd party program, do hard incursion the normal way. Takes abt 30 to 45 mins, better than shooting explosive at it for 2 hours

Even if you use the cheats,you need at least 15 mins to farm it. The only 5 min method (or less) rely on explosive bullets and high explosive damage.

I used to invite ppl to join me for carry but now Im abit jaded from playing liao. Ask some butties here to carry lo.

over-tuned

Reaction score

You do not have enough skill power to down the apc with stick bomb. 2 hours minimum.

You do not have enough skill power and dps to down the apc with explosive bullet.

If you are not using any cheat from 3rd party program, do hard incursion the normal way. Takes abt 30 to 45 mins, better than shooting explosive at it for 2 hours

Even if you use the cheats,you need at least 15 mins to farm it. The only 5 min method (or less) rely on explosive bullets and high explosive damage.

I used to invite ppl to join me for carry but now Im abit jaded from playing liao. Ask some butties here to carry lo.

Why 5mins ? Watched below video. 30 seconds lol.

https://streamable.com/fwtz

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If each person has 20-30k skill powers, along with overdose and sticky bomb, can clear in 20-25 mins leh... Just tried ytd with 4 ppl.

over-tuned

Reaction score
If each person has 20-30k skill powers, along with overdose and sticky bomb, can clear in 20-25 mins leh... Just tried ytd with 4 ppl.

Yup, we did 9 mins per run, just wall glitch. Everyone in the team needs to cap elite dmg, armor dmg, sticky dmg as well as destructive talent on both weapons and 2 piece striker on top of 42k SP. Sticky dmg is 690k non crit and crits for 820k.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.