The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay la maybe 1-2 hr. But the thing is that after that 1-2 hrs after i style . it kept on dropping leh. If i move arnd or what then nvm . But i nvr even move away from my seat, atmost just look around and talking to my friends.

Sent from - using GAGT
Posting a photo of your current hair with and without styling product. It will be better for us to advise then.

If not I wouldnt able to imagine how your hair look like?

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Dingdingsong

Reaction score
U demand the best. Try morris motley
Haha yeah.erm most prob gonna next month.now need save money... Btw Can buy from you hor? Now just use original lor and use some hair spray. Btw any hairspray brand would you reccomend? Heard the powerpoint hairspray is good?

Sent from - using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah.erm most prob gonna next month.now need save money... Btw Can buy from you hor? Now just use original lor and use some hair spray. Btw any hairspray brand would you reccomend? Heard the powerpoint hairspray is good?

Sent from - using GAGT

its ok.

since u not using hairspray longterm i suggest just get one small one? powerpoint quite big

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from - using GAGT

hoot from me lor. anyway use morris motley no need hair spray.
hair spray will spoil the entire look.
and it will kinda weigh your hair down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.