[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
which credit card can use the lounges for free?...:s12:

You could spend some time reading the thread to get answers.

OK, saving you several minutes:

DBS Altitude VISA
Citi PremierMiles VISA
SC VISA Infinite

First two allows two free visits per year and allows to bring a guest with visit. DBS PP visits are based on membership date (when enrolled to the program) while Citi is based on calendar years.

SC's PP allows unlimited visits for the card holder only, but SC does not wave annual fees which is >$500.

louist

Reaction score
Also relevant: http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/credit-cards-line-credit-facilities-243/complimentary-lounge-access-cards-inc-priority-pass-4845642.html

Haven't updated in awhile, do feel free to point out if there are any changes/additions to be made.

(A wiki option would be great, but don't think it is enabled for HWZ)

which credit card can use the lounges for free?...:s12:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T2 got any lounge for priority pass holders? :o my flight at 120am...

cattwl7

Master Member
Reaction score
You could spend some time reading the thread to get answers.

OK, saving you several minutes:

DBS Altitude VISA
Citi PremierMiles VISA
SC VISA Infinite

First two allows two free visits per year and allows to bring a guest with visit. DBS PP visits are based on membership date (when enrolled to the program) while Citi is based on calendar years.

SC's PP allows unlimited visits for the card holder only, but SC does not wave annual fees which is >$500.
I just saw SC VI card site. It now states 6 visits per year!! No more unlimited!!

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT

StealthShadow

Reaction score
Abused my unlimited PP recently, so I thought I'd take the chance to provide a quick review.

T3:

SATS Lounge - best food imo. but slightly crowded. also there were only 2 showers and there was a queue for the showers.

dnata lounge - decent food, decent alcohol, slightly crowded

Haven: no alcohol. food is ok. chairs aren't particularly comfortable but it was decently quiet. The only reason I would use this lounge is if I'm still landside and can't check in yet.

Ambassador transit - nice and quiet with not-so-good food. only place I saw that had ice cream. didn't see the liquor so can't comment on that. many shower stalls with a good area for you to sit down and blow dry your hair/apply makeup/whatever.

T2 (I visited these lounges quite late into the night, there may be better food/alcohol earlier in the day):

Green market - standard meal (I got the saba, ok but not fantastic... like the $7 kind at food court). Buffet spread wasn't great, just some salads and a chicken dish

Ambassador transit - this one had a gym. mediocre food, not very crowded but not quiet.

Overall recommendations:

- Haven if you are stuck landside (only option available anyway)
- SATS if you want food and alcohol
- Maybe Green Market if you want food and no alcohol (I've heard the spread is better earlier in the day)
- Ambassador T3 if you just want to shower and rest
- Ambassador T2 to workout

Last edited:

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about T1?

T1

SATS Lounge - good food with alcohol. brightly lit. no showers. sitting area near kitchen can be noisy with dishes being stacked. free massage chairs. bcos it's bright, not conducive if wanna take a nap. good coffee machine with 2 types of beans. has a very functional feel.

dnata lounge - ok food (satay was good) with alcohol (Pinot Noir). very cosy ambience with comfortable sofas, lounge chairs, dimmer lighting. has a dedicated eating area. looks newly decorated. Coffee not as good here. More relaxing feel.

I eat at SATS lounge, then go to Dnata for 40 winks.

DarthKool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T1 has a plaza premium lounge that is towards the C gate area. I am often the only person in the lounge, so quiet till the aunties that work there will chat you up.

Food changes at 11am, from breakfast to cook to order hainan chicken rice, laska and udon I think. Japanese handrolls can also be ordered. Alcohol is not free.

Got shower and spa but I dunno how are they surviving.

cybercom8

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T1 has a plaza premium lounge that is towards the C gate area. I am often the only person in the lounge, so quiet till the aunties that work there will chat you up.

Food changes at 11am, from breakfast to cook to order hainan chicken rice, laska and udon I think. Japanese handrolls can also be ordered. Alcohol is not free.

Got shower and spa but I dunno how are they surviving.

chicken rice sounds good...better than most of the food from the other lounges

ChaoJiBoomz

Master Member
Reaction score
T1 - Had a day trip yday and checked out Dnata lounge in the morning (7am+) for a quick bite. It was really not bad, extremely huge so you prolly can get a good rest at some secluded area. For food, they had siew mai, bun, udon, baked beans, and some stuffs.

For those who likes to have some alcohol infusion, I saw that they have tiger beer, spirits (gin, etc), red/white wines - all self service.

I think they might have a barista because there's a coffee machine in the bar itself. Otherwise, they have a machine where you can self service, coffee definitely tasted okay.

Flying again later, shall take a look at SATS and Plaza at T1.

invisible999

Master Member
Reaction score
My personal option - the best place in Changi you can get with PP in terms of food and overall - SATS at T3.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.