Mee Audio Pinnacle P1

Dreammusic

Reaction score
Should be impressive with the mojo...:s17:

Got my P1 from stereo today
Not over impressive due to my iPhone just bring in for service today, so I got to use with Android phone the sound really low volume can't pump in at all.

Should use with mojo on the next.
Anything will be update later.

Lol works in burning progress with 3GS
IMG_20160402_182229_1459592656159_1459592767057_zpsmrbneqdb.jpg

BlackOpal

Reaction score
Got my P1 from stereo today
Not over impressive due to my iPhone just bring in for service today, so I got to use with Android phone the sound really low volume can't pump in at all.

Should use with mojo on the next.
Anything will be update later.

Lol works in burning progress with 3GS
IMG_20160402_182229_1459592656159_1459592767057_zpsmrbneqdb.jpg

wa, serious ah bro? but if you own other high end iems or headphones can share the amp then worth it. :eek:

Porky_123

Reaction score
But I feels that P1 more needed mojo, cause the sound sensitive a bit lower to compare by others iems at least up to 100++, for P1 at only 96db +/-

Ended up getting the Fiio X7 + the amp module at stereo, thanks for everyone's help on the suggestions!

Edit: suppose to be posting on the P1 amp thread but dunno how I ended up posting here, hahaha...

Last edited:

obichacha

Reaction score
Ended up getting the Fiio X7 + the amp module at stereo, thanks for everyone's help on the suggestions!

Edit: suppose to be posting on the P1 amp thread but dunno how I ended up posting here, hahaha...

To be honest P1 really needed Amp, due to sound are lower volume :(

merepekking

Reaction score
I'm currently using Westone UM1 and would like to upgrade to a set with better sound quality. I listen to pop and rock songs mainly. Is the Pinnacle P1 an upgrade?

xuan87

Reaction score
To be honest P1 really needed Amp, due to sound are lower volume :(

I tried the P1 last Saturday, yea I will agree with the need of an amp if you are using it from a smartphone, but if you have a dedicated DAP, it should be fine. I was using it with my DPX1, but I have to push the volume more compared to my usual iems to get the same volume.

Overall sentiments: It was good, and priced fairly but at that price, it is not the most valued-for-money iem that I've heard. My DPX1 is probably not a good match for it, something more neutral like my O2 or JDS C5D will probably bring out its full potential, something I have to test when I have the time.

At that price, I will hold out for the Q iem from AAW first. I heard it will be priced at $200+, and it sounded really good based on sonic memory.

obichacha

Reaction score
I tried the P1 last Saturday, yea I will agree with the need of an amp if you are using it from a smartphone, but if you have a dedicated DAP, it should be fine. I was using it with my DPX1, but I have to push the volume more compared to my usual iems to get the same volume.

Overall sentiments: It was good, and priced fairly but at that price, it is not the most valued-for-money iem that I've heard. My DPX1 is probably not a good match for it, something more neutral like my O2 or JDS C5D will probably bring out its full potential, something I have to test when I have the time.

At that price, I will hold out for the Q iem from AAW first. I heard it will be priced at $200+, and it sounded really good based on sonic memory.

I had put on sell at carousel now.
That is my concern needs more power to pump up the sound quality.

obichacha

Reaction score
Bro you flip so fast? Thought you got atas amp liao :s13:

Hai... Make my life so difficult.. Let go is the easy way.

Cause I have HZsound HZ3 & EP001 the sound much much impressed than P1, also volume not require that much.

Even my mojo still tried hard works for P1, lucky day after listened with mojo the sound volume still stick to higher, once plug in my Jupiter gotta shock and lucky didn't damaged my Jupiter at all.

Finally just let go my P1 and enjoy some lower end IEMs

P1 sound are great but should require with better Amp.

Last edited:

David_Can

Reaction score

Tested this earphone at stereo vivo this evening after our family dinner, using the DP-X1 I thought the P1 sounded pretty good for the price. I do agree that the volume need to up more than my K10 and Legacy but wasn't much of a deal for my DAP. This is more of a warm sounding IEM with a full and rounded bass. The treble is smooth with a ever so slightly laidback sound. I guess people who like a full, lush sound but doesn't want the "in your face" signature may appreciate this gem.

musicdreamer

Reaction score
At Plaza Singapura food court lim kopi..later going over to Stereo to check out some amps for my P1;)

IMG_6228_zpsylao71po.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.