LG G watch Urbane anyone?

sensei83

Reaction score
LG G Watch Urbane is just nice with many Watch Face due to the Stainless Frame, my latest Rolex Watch Face which looks like the Real Rolex Watch. =:p

Hey bro, saw that you got a Rolex watch face for your Urbane.
Mind to share how you get it? :D:D

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask if everytime i chage a phone, to get the urbane to pair with the new phone i have to factory reset it ?

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
just gotten this urbane . its a export set . can i use my iphone charging to charge insteead ? or lg adapter is 5v 0.8a . iphone adapter is 5v 1a . is it ok ?

what adapter you're using for your urbane can share share ?
normally how long do we need to charge the device ? when i gotten it it's totally flat .

waiting for my watch strap to arrive so i can replace it =D

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just gotten this urbane . its a export set . can i use my iphone charging to charge insteead ? or lg adapter is 5v 0.8a . iphone adapter is 5v 1a . is it ok ?

what adapter you're using for your urbane can share share ?
normally how long do we need to charge the device ? when i gotten it it's totally flat .

waiting for my watch strap to arrive so i can replace it =D

any micro usb cable will do
with any usb adapter

charge until 100%

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.