jacko123

Banned
Reaction score
do you feel bad for iphone6 users after 6S was released? :s13:
no one gives a ****

Laguna123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah I feel bad for ps4 owner as I am waiting for ps6, I know will be out very soon.:s22:

hyperx_76

Reaction score
nothing to feel bad about whether you are a ps4 owner or not. end of the day, you paid for what you bought on your own accord at whatever price you had agreed. sony never point a gun at your head forcing you to buy it. neither did sony mentioned that they are not gonna release a hardware upgrade in the midst of a console cycle.

PLUS,

ppl who owned a last gen console, be it a fatty ps3 or 360, did not even have their consoles lasted throughout the whole 7 to 8 years without breaking down due to ylod / rrod or other hardware issues. so i wouldnt bet on the current ps4 to last so many years without breaking down. so if it does breaks down, having an option to buy a upgraded model is also not bad.

doomed

Reaction score
If the news are to be believed than existing ps4 owners have nothing to worry about. Since there will be no exclusive ps4.5 games or features or modes. The new console will run games better but every game will still be playable on your current ps4. It is like pc gaming.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
nothing to feel bad about whether you are a ps4 owner or not. end of the day, you paid for what you bought on your own accord at whatever price you had agreed. sony never point a gun at your head forcing you to buy it. neither did sony mentioned that they are not gonna release a hardware upgrade in the midst of a console cycle.

PLUS,

ppl who owned a last gen console, be it a fatty ps3 or 360, did not even have their consoles lasted throughout the whole 7 to 8 years without breaking down due to ylod / rrod or other hardware issues. so i wouldnt bet on the current ps4 to last so many years without breaking down. so if it does breaks down, having an option to buy a upgraded model is also not bad.

it doesn't bother me unless there are exclusive PS4.5 games.

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it helps with the PS-VR performance, I might get it with PS-VR if they come in a bundle.
Else i'm still pretty satisfied with my current ps4.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
So far all the VR games look like mini-game collections, nothing interests me, so I am not getting into PS VR... unless developers convert some non-VR games and just let you play them with the VR glasses to give a 3D perception (like the good old 3D games... think UC3's 3D mode), while still using standard DS4 controller (should be a simple enough patch, no new user input device to consider). Games like Ratchet & Clank would be fantastic in VR.

However I have been wanting to get another PS4 for a long time liao (put it in living room, can also use to self-boost some games' coop trophies), so the PS4.5 sounds good to me, especially if it can increase the frame rate of some games (provided the dev patch them). Perhaps I will finally be able to play Far Cry 4 without getting headache.

mamabakepie

Reaction score
I'll buy new nds 3d xl rather than new ps if already have old ps4..we gamers need more creative and fun games rather than a beef up old system which struggle to stay at 60 fps gameplay

Frednothing

Reaction score

PLUS,

Guys, anyone letting go their PS4? please PM me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.