The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impetuous

Reaction score
MM balm too light for my hair (which is stubborn, straight), cannot get any hold out of it. Works more like a pre-styler for me, have to top off with harder wax and hairspray

MM Chrome worked very well for me though! It had that extra stickiness which helped

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wa then the mane and tail horse shampoo must taste really good with horse meat sashimi liao!! mmmm basashi~~
Ish true. Hearsay they use horse oil to cook the steak.

PYxRHWal.jpg

Then after that all the balance oil gets hydrogenated and stored and converted into this
MeB99Wil.jpg

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MM balm too light for my hair (which is stubborn, straight), cannot get any hold out of it. Works more like a pre-styler for me, have to top off with harder wax and hairspray

MM Chrome worked very well for me though! It had that extra stickiness which helped
Yes man. You are right. My hair is thick and very straight by nature and it worked for me too

Mm chrome da best

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do not blame the tools. It depends on the skills of the user.

Once you have mastered the art of hairstyling, no matter what product u use also will produce your desired outcome.

You must have patience. And inner peace.

Walking down this road proves no easy feat. Only a few make it out, stylish.........

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

xeonboy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all,

One question for this typical kpop hairstyle.
See below vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyekWBfZAqM

Look at the guy with the red checkered long sleeve shirt and the ball-like blonde hair on the left.

Did he apply some sort of wax + spray on that hair, or is it naturally thick like this? When he turns his head, the hair doesn't move a bit.....the whole thing looks like a wig. Is it, or is it not? :eek::eek::eek:

I've seen a couple of guys here in SG (PRCs, to be exact) with similar hairstyle and when the wind blows (huge winds), it doesn't move at all.

If the hairstyle is short like those combback or crew cut and wind blows and it doesn't move, I can understand, but this type of long one? It defies logic.

Can someone explain or analyze? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.