[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

Strikk

Master Member
Reaction score
Why 5mins ? Watched below video. 30 seconds lol.

https://streamable.com/fwtz

I just watched the video.
Its a level 32 APC, I can down it in 1 explosive bullet time.
Challenging is a lvl 34 APC. I need to use x 3 explosive bullet. I have autoclicker at 99999 at 1 millisecond interval with inf ammo hack too. You need a bolt action for max dmg possible.

over-tuned

Reaction score
Challenging is a lvl 34 APC. I need to use x 3 explosive bullet. I have autoclicker at 99999 at 1 millisecond interval with inf ammo hack too. You need a bolt action for max dmg possible.

Okay. This you win.

I think he did challenge in more than 5 mins.

Challenge video:

https://streamable.com/yfv5

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where is good to farm for gear when one just reach level 30?

If u r soloing, best is if u alrdy have full purp set. Then go solo hard mode missions. Perhaps can try lexington centre, should be the easiest. General Assembly is the only map that gives 2x high end items as it has 2 bosses.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ladder glitch. Still working currently.

But he's using multihack, so probably can just port there.

As in i know how to use the mobile cover and ladder glitch to get to that position. But i tried shooting at the APC from that area and i dun see any dmg.....

over-tuned

Reaction score
As in i know how to use the mobile cover and ladder glitch to get to that position. But i tried shooting at the APC from that area and i dun see any dmg.....

He is using M44 with explosive rounds.

Fellow kaki explained it.

For us non-hackers, we can still use sticky BFB, just go closer you'll be able to engage it.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you must have enough skills to cause high enough damage.

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

There is a diff leh. In the video, he is using weapon to deal dmg to boss. In the normal way of exploiting glitch, we use sticky bomb + overdose to deal dmg to boss. Normal shooting from weapons does not deal dmg to it...

He is using M44 with explosive rounds.

Fellow kaki explained it.

For us non-hackers, we can still use sticky BFB, just go closer you'll be able to engage it.

Seems like his hack allowed him to shoot the boss with normal weapons instead of using skills...

over-tuned

Reaction score
There is a diff leh. In the video, he is using weapon to deal dmg to boss. In the normal way of exploiting glitch, we use sticky bomb + overdose to deal dmg to boss. Normal shooting from weapons does not deal dmg to it...

Seems like his hack allowed him to shoot the boss with normal weapons instead of using skills...

No la deh... you can do it without hack too... Just use explosive round on m44 (since the explosive dmg is 100% proc on bolt action), don't aim at the tank, aim at the ground, the tank will take explosive damage (not bullet dmg) ... The hack doesn't make the tank vulnerable to explosive dmg...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la deh... you can do it without hack too... Just use explosive round on m44 (since the explosive dmg is 100% proc on bolt action), don't aim at the tank, aim at the ground, the tank will take explosive damage (not bullet dmg) ... The hack doesn't make the tank vulnerable to explosive dmg...

So, only M44 with explosive rnds can dmg the tank? Or any weapons with explosive rounds?

freakerknoid

Reaction score

But the problem is unless u you have very high damage with explosive round on M44 still u only have 3 rounds at a time unless RPM hack or you wouldn't cause enough damage

AxMiLLi

Reaction score
Hotfix incoming.

Cggd8F2WIAAlxhk.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.