Malaysia prepaid card

kitkat2

Reaction score
Weird.. The price quoted to me for digi and u mobile in city sq is 38rm and 38.50rm respectively. Luckily I asked for fun nia. I remembered paying lesser for my power u mobile.

vendors usually force you to buy reloads on top of the new sim card. in your case, i believe the vendor wanted you to buy rm30 worth of reload.

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i will be going kl...would like to know if we can purchase data card at berjaya times square?

At yong peng got Digi stall. Less than 10min to buy a prepaid and activate. Unfortunately only Maxis seems to work along the north south highway. Can buy Maxis at bukit indah or Tebrau if taking Tuas route.

Umobile is fastest in city area but I do think their network eats more data than others.

Low Yat Plaza very near to berjaya and has all the telcos shops there.

Last edited:

rootbeer

Reaction score
a lot of people said that yong peng got sell Digi, but anyone knows if they are selling Maxis also there?

i'm going to cameron soon by coach

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a lot of people said that yong peng got sell Digi, but anyone knows if they are selling Maxis also there?

i'm going to cameron soon by coach

No more already. The auntie there is exclusive Digi now.

rootbeer

Reaction score
No more already. The auntie there is exclusive Digi now.

thanks for the reply!

anyone knows if non-Malaysian still eligible for 10 days credit validity if we top up RM 10, because we will only get RM 9+ due to GST?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply!

anyone knows if non-Malaysian still eligible for 10 days credit validity if we top up RM 10, because we will only get RM 9+ due to GST?

Yes, you'll still be eligible for 10 days' validity extension for each RM10 top-up in general, though RM9+ gets credited to your account.

Similarly, if there's a promotion like free 1GB data for every RM30 top-up, you'll still get the free 1GB though less 6% GST gets credited.

rootbeer

Reaction score
Yes, you'll still be eligible for 10 days' validity extension for each RM10 top-up in general, though RM9+ gets credited to your account.

Similarly, if there's a promotion like free 1GB data for every RM30 top-up, you'll still get the free 1GB though less 6% GST gets credited.

great. thanks!

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
great. thanks!

If you going to get DIGI, then top up/reload:

- RM10 will give you 10 days validity with free 300MB high speed data

- RM20 will give you 20 days validity with free 750MB high speed data

- RM30 will give you 30 days validity with free 1.5GB high speed data (cap for the month)

grazy0

Reaction score
If you going to get DIGI, then top up/reload:

- RM10 will give you 10 days validity with free 300MB high speed data

- RM20 will give you 20 days validity with free 750MB high speed data

- RM30 will give you 30 days validity with free 1.5GB high speed data (cap for the month)

This is reload-grant free data is no longer available to Digi Best pack. Just take note.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is reload-grant free data is no longer available to Digi Best pack. Just take note.

Would like to know when did they implement this?

My last top up was 1st Apr for new DIGI Best V2 and got the 300MB free data.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try checking from their Digi Community (forum), think it's there that I read something's been stopped and users were caught unaware.

Been a while since I went to look at Digi's website coz things were either not updated or unclear, so not sure what's going on. Maybe the DC is a better place to get more updated information.

Edit:
Just found a link about it - here

Last edited:

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Digi's move could increase sales of Maxis social media prepaid as it has free continuous internet connection as long line is active.

If not for the flexibility of the normal hotlink, would have taken the social media prepaid. Saw the red app give my prepaid hotlink fast the option of 365 days validity.

Last edited:

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Digi's move could increase sales of Maxis social media prepaid as it has free continuous internet connection as long line is active.

If not for the flexibility of the normal hotlink, would have taken the social media prepaid. Saw the red app give my prepaid hotlink fast the option of 365 days validity.

Time being every 2 months will top up RM5 to extend the validity, in between will try to utilize the credit inside then consider to frozen the card after that... :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I believe most of us are on prepaids and I think many Malaysians are too, especially those working here but don't travel back daily, and those over there who have low consumption.

Actually, looking at all my MY prepaids, if I've to really cut down one day, Hotlink will be my primary and the spares may be Magic SIM and TuneTalk, with Digi Best depending on what changes Digi comes up with eventually. And oh, Tron on standby if their present validity continues.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.