[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

BiomedicalPasta

Master Member
Reaction score
So bored. I just log in to use the prosperous bug to farm max credit. Should be useful for rerolling good gear. Stock up while i can haha.

freakerknoid

Reaction score
you forgot the insane dps stack which can cause a few million damage in 1 hit.

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

ah that one. but its more like a glitch. I can only blame Massive for that.lol and hackers doesn't care about the dps stack all they need to do is Massively increase the rpm and infinte ammo. They can easily reach million damage.

Last edited:

otaku7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah that one. but its more like a glitch. I can only blame Massive for that.lol and hackers doesn't care about the dps stack all they need to do is Massively increase the rpm and infinte ammo. They can easily reach million damage.
ya... so becomes hackers playing hackers... the whole dz is spoilt by these buggers

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT

AxMiLLi

Reaction score
pFw18HL.jpg
Ob4LVTx.jpg

GS204 AUG sold by vendor in Base of Operations for 814 phoenix credits. Can buy and catch up liao!

Last edited:

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game is Super buggy today. Very bad lag, cannot start missions and best of all, the door to the BOO was closed when I tried to go in! Wtf

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Game is getting boring, I play less and less these days. Looking for a new game to play liao.. wonder when will Tomb Raider drop price..

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Game is getting boring, I play less and less these days. Looking for a new game to play liao.. wonder when will Tomb Raider drop price..
Which Tomb Raider?

If the 2013 reboot, then Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) is now only US$7.49 ~S$10.15 (digital version, all DLCs included) on US PSN store flash sale, this weekend only. (Have to create US PSN account if you don't have one and buy US$10 PSN card instant code from Amazon... very simple lah. Buy the game using US PSN account, can play using SG and other accounts on your PS4.)

If the new game (Rise of the Tomb Raider), it's Xbox One only for now, PS4 version release date not announced yet I think.

Gymrat76

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which Tomb Raider?

If the 2013 reboot, then Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4) is now only US$7.49 ~S$10.15 (digital version, all DLCs included) on US PSN store flash sale, this weekend only. (Have to create US PSN account if you don't have one and buy US$10 PSN card instant code from Amazon... very simple lah. Buy the game using US PSN account, can play using SG and other accounts on your PS4.)

If the new game (Rise of the Tomb Raider), it's Xbox One only for now, PS4 version release date not announced yet I think.

Rise of the Tomb raider (PC)... currently Stam back at full price.. waiting for a drop :)

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Tomb Raider a game on Steam?

If so, i know a contact who gets it at a cheaper price (typically 20% off)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.